Clothing w00t and free t-shirt giveaway!

Small, but significant, w00t here. I get some of my t-shirts (nicer ones I can wear for work) from Target, and since the beginning of the year I've gone from a XXL in their Merona line to a L! I'm currently wearing a size large t-shirt and it's not even snug!

Somewhat related - I have a bunch of geek t-shirts, men's (unisex) size large, that I'd love to give away to a good home. Most are Thinkgeek shirts, some are from Threadless. Here's a sample of what I have to give away:

Geek - Thinkgeek

PEBKAC - Thinkgeek

Caffeine molecule - Thinkgeek

SQL Query - Thinkgeek

AV - Threadless

Doctor Hoo - Threadless

I may have more, this is all I can remember off the top of my head. First come, first serve. I'll add to this list once I inventory my collection.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

a) congrats! Dropping sizes is a goood feeling.

B) I'd adopt a few shirts, if you could post to Australia? I could pay postage.

Kat - Please tell me which shirts you want, and PM me your address and I'll ship them off. I'll let you know what the postage costs and you can send it to my Paypal acct.

That's great! I kinda want the caffeine shirt, I work at a a very nerdy coffee shop, so that would be rad.

UA - if Kat doesn't want the caffeine shirt, it's yours.

Thanks for all the kind words!

AWESOME! Way to go! That's freaking sweeeeeeeet! (and it's super awesome of you to make sure your shirts go to a good home-props)

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

If you can pay shipping I'll take all shirts you have left over. :P If not don't worry about it, I'm broke.

Lukup - I'll keep you posted on what I have left. Please PM me your address or at least tell me roughly where you live (city/state/country) so I can get an idea about shipping costs.

AWESOME! Way to go! That's freaking sweeeeeeeet! (and it's super awesome of you to make sure your shirts go to a good home-props)

Thanks! I figured this community was the perfect place to give away t-shirts ;)

Congrats! I think that is a great achievement. I have made my way down to a L as well. I would love the doctor-hoo shirt if you still have it. I have been trying to order it for ages but it is always sold out!

Doctor Hoo is yours. Please PM me your address so I can ship it out.

Hi Jaradel, I'll grab the Geek and AV shirts please - I can't deprive Unicornassassin or Gortonfish of their picks :) If any more come up for grabs, please post - I figure with arms cut off they'll be great gym tops.

Address PM-ed.

Awesome ;) I PM'd a response to you, I'll get them out as soon as I can get to the post office.

And Unicorn - the caffeine shirt is yours. Please PM me your address so I can get that to you.