Nerd Fitness Fantasy Football!

Well I can't log in to NFL.com from work.

But....

Pretty much any time but when I'm at work (9-5) will do for the draft. I can find the time. My wife is a bigger FF addict than I am, so she....understands....

Edit - You think RB's will be hard with 14...I'm in a 16 team dynasty league at work that is closing in on the decade mark, with the keepers and the experience, RB's are....rare. If you've got a starter as a backup, you're living the high life.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

should we aim for a weekend to account for different time zones? I also don't mind during the week since it would have to be late adn I could get a workout in before the draft.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yeah, I'm blocked at work.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I've got a work one going as well now, so I can only do 1 here.

500 / 330 / 625

**Shyly** Um...here's another voice if you pull a second league together.

It looks like it may come along quite nicely, especially if you want the first league to be 10 or 12 people (the overflow could potentially be in the second league). This is my first year doing Fantasy Football, and, well...I've got a bit of a problem...I can't seem to get enough of it, and I'm only in one league so far!

This is my first year doing Fantasy Football, and, well...I've got a bit of a problem...I can't seem to get enough of it, and I'm only in one league so far!

You end up watching so many more games if you play fantasy because one of your players is in it. It can be an insane time suck. Be warned.

It looks like we have 4 people for the "second league." If we did two leagues of 12 we'd need 6 more people, if you can change the previous league.

Anyone? *cough*Chasely*cough*

It being my first year and all, I'm not sure I'm up for actually running a league...but I suppose it could be fun, if it comes to that!

Also, ladies especially, but guys as well: if you have even a passing interest in football, you should totally join up! I hear it makes you a much better fan, and you won't be the only total n00b.

Takers? Don't be shy :)

I'm in a league already, had our draft, and my team SUCKS. Well, it isn't that bad but I dislike a few of my players (they're on the Giants...and being from Boston...yeah) so I'd be in for joining another league if there's a lot of interest in it. I'm not interested in running one though.

I've decided Victor Cruz is okay because UMass.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.