Colorado

Unrelated--less than a week back from Camp, and I'm in Nerd withdrawals. I haven't been around this thread--how would be people feel about a meet-up sometime soon to do something fall-ish? Like a corn maze or something? I'm about 30 minutes SW of downtown Denver. Where are other people? :)

I'm also in the south denver suburbs.  I know that Chatfield has a corn maze and if I'm guessing where you are correctly, you're not too far away from there :)

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Unrelated--less than a week back from Camp, and I'm in Nerd withdrawals. I haven't been around this thread--how would be people feel about a meet-up sometime soon to do something fall-ish? Like a corn maze or something? I'm about 30 minutes SW of downtown Denver. Where are other people? :)

OH MY GOD IS THIS MY BUS BUDDY, CHLOE?!
  • Like 3

Hey guys!

To aid in organization of local events, I've made a Colorado Nerds Facebook Group.  Please join if you're on FB and want to do stuff with local nerds!

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Is that similar to the book "Looking Glass Wars" by Frank Beddor?

I actually have read that, and no, it's not. It's more a mish-mash of all three books into one story, in a way. Looking Glass Wars seemed to deal with the world after Alice left.

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Just to advertise it here as well as in the Facebook group since I don't know that everyone is in both places - I am going to have some Nerds in town for Thanksgiving (Nerdsgiving). I was thinking that the day after could be a good day to get together with CO Nerds while they are still in town. So if you're not in the FB group and would be interested in getting together with us (no actual plans yet, very open to ideas) you should let me know!

• Like 1

Just to advertise it here as well as in the Facebook group since I don't know that everyone is in both places - I am going to have some Nerds in town for Thanksgiving (Nerdsgiving). I was thinking that the day after could be a good day to get together with CO Nerds while they are still in town. So if you're not in the FB group and would be interested in getting together with us (no actual plans yet, very open to ideas) you should let me know!

Nerdsgiving is an awesome idea!

I was thinking something more informal than full on Nerdsgiving in that it will already be more than I'm used to having with the group I'll have on thanksgiving itself. There had been talk of Nerdsgiving for the CO nerds the weekend before, so hopefully that can Still be arranged For Black Friday I was thinking more like just hanging out watching nerdy movies or going on a light hike. or going to lunch or dinner as a large group of NF Nerds just enjoying some tasty food.

Though I could be convinced to host a potluck while binge watching nerdy shows on that Friday, if that would be of interest.

Are we still thinking that a CO nerds Nerdsgiving the weekend before Thanksgiving might happen? If so, do we have any takers to play host? How about a preferred day (Sat or Sun)?

• Like 1

I'm going to be off in the mountains that weekend, but I'm enjoying the idea of Nerds meeting up! I'll keep monitoring this thread for future activities. 

Welcome back, Campers! Happy Tday to all Rebels!

• Like 1

Level 9 Ranger

STR 13 | DEX 10 | STA 21 | CON 19 | WIS 20 | CHA 15

ChallengesCurrent 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 6 7 7.5 8 9 | 10 | 11 | 11.5 | 12  | 13 | 14  

Groups:  | Rangers Walk to Mordor

Nerd Fitness Academy level: 0 | Starting over

Eat clean, walk strong, age gracefully with joy. 

Just found this thread and wish I had found it earlier. Moved up from Houston last August to the weird not exactly Denver not exactly Westminster area. I'm hoping that we can re open this thread because I'm looking for some rebel friends to adventure with. I climb even Friday and hopefully I can get into the intro to parkour class up in Boulder. PM me if you're around and want an adventuring buddy.

That's where I'm looking at taking the intro class. I've heard nothing but good things!

That's great to hear! As one of the APEX Movement coaches (Denver Location), I am glad we have a good rep. I might be biased since I taught them, but the adult classes are also a great way to get into parkour. The curriculum teaches you all of the fundamentals in a progressive manner, so you end up becoming very skilled quite quickly.  

Hey everyone.

I moved to Denver (E. Hampden/Tamarac-Quebec area) back in September and I'm just now getting into a normal rhythm, wanting to start lifting weights again and getting more active. If anyone is in the area for a workout buddy, let me know. Also, I'm super interested in getting in on some meetups, or recruiting some pals for my downtown adventures.

I'm pretty sure its been posted in here previously, but I am reposting for any new Colorado nerds - we've got a closed Facebook group (not super active BUT YOU COULD HELP US HAVE MORE MEETUPS!) you are welcome to join. Just request to join and someone should add you. If you are rejected because someone doesn't realize you're an actual NFer, shoot me a message and I'll get you set up (I'm one of the Admins).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/617599061715957/

• Like 1