.....NERDS FTW!!!!

Hello Everyone!

I have been lurking on the nerdfitness website for a couple months now an decided to join the community. I'm 19 second year in college (going for a Information Science Degree) an have a yearning no more like a strong hunger to make change into my life right now. I know I am a level 0 right now but I want to increase that level an would take any sagely advice on how to achieve that goal :).

Also again HELLO to the nerd rebel army!

Glad to have a common friend already :D an love the Archer picture by the way.

my goal as of right now is to try an be a 100% paleo, build up my strength an increase my general fitness, an last goal for the start up is to go outside an go for a jog (anytime during the day really). So, i'm thinking adventure class right now cause I'm still deciding what class be best for my next level up.

Glad to have a common friend already :D an love the Archer picture by the way.

my goal as of right now is to try an be a 100% paleo, build up my strength an increase my general fitness, an last goal for the start up is to go outside an go for a jog (anytime during the day really). So, i'm thinking adventure class right now cause I'm still deciding what class be best for my next level up.

Since you mentioned general fitness, your best bet would be rangers. They're the jack of all trades niche. Yep, Archer is my favorite tv show (one of the only two I really watch), but I think I'll save the pic for later, when I really deserve to don the world's greatest spy.

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge