LGBTQA and Ally Safe Space

This article estimates it's about 5-10 years before transwomen can carry their own children! Pretty exciting!

(Article doesn't use the most inclusive language.)

• Like 2

Challenge | Battle Log

SW: 229 lbs CW: 150 lbs

GW1: 200 lbs GW2: 190 lbs GW3: 180 lbs GW4: 170 lbs GW5: 160 lbs GW6: 150 lbs GW7: 140 lbs GW8: 130 lbs

Ultimate Goal: Lose a total of 100 lbs

Current Total Lost: 79 lbs

So much sympathy sent your way, Orchid :(  I hope you can find a way to get welfare soon - I know that here it's often a matter of perseverance and making sure it's more effort for them to ignore you than to just give you the money (which is a really [profanity]ed up way to go about it, IMO). I guess just keep in mind that financial issues won't last forever, so there's an inherent time limit on your inability to transition. There will be a way you can make it work.

That article is kind of fascinating, despite the language choices! Not so sure about the "I'd bet just about every transgender person who is female will want to do it" line for accuracy, but it would be a great step forward for those who do.

• Like 1

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

This article estimates it's about 5-10 years before transwomen can carry their own children! Pretty exciting!

(Article doesn't use the most inclusive language.)

"A Swedish team already has successfully transplanted uteri harvested from live donors and achieved five pregnancies and four live births. In the coming months, the Cleveland Clinic team plans to transplant uteri from deceased donors into UFI female patients."

NO. KEEP USING LIVE DONORS PLEASE.

IVolunteer.gif

(^ Okay, so the character in the gif is the wrong gender, but you get the idea.)

• Like 2

Haha, yeah, that would be kinda cool; a way for trans people to help each other out. (Or for transmasculine people to finally have a good use for their baby-making parts!)

"Here, I don't want it. Happy babymaking!"

But considering that it can be difficult to find good matches for donor organs, the more options the better. I suspect there will be more people wanting implants than those willing to donate.

On that note, I have a pair of very large tits free to a good home! Will trade for beard hairs!

I'll give you my beard hairs...I don't need the tits though...

Do you want some body hair as well? I can definitely spare a lot of that...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Do you want some body hair as well? I can definitely spare a lot of that...

I've got plenty of that. Pre-t and already hairier than my husband. I'm gonna be a wookie when I get my 'mones.

• Like 1

Challenge | Battle Log

SW: 229 lbs CW: 150 lbs

GW1: 200 lbs GW2: 190 lbs GW3: 180 lbs GW4: 170 lbs GW5: 160 lbs GW6: 150 lbs GW7: 140 lbs GW8: 130 lbs

Ultimate Goal: Lose a total of 100 lbs

Current Total Lost: 79 lbs

As a gay cis-male always denied a hairy chest of his own, I would be happy to take on your excess body hair.

And now, a happy bit of chatter for the trans community - did anyone see Bethany Black in her recent appearance in Doctor Who?

• Like 1

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Another one taking your body hair :D

Though body hair isn't that much of an issue, facial hair is the one of those "male" things I'd really want, regardless of how many steps of physical transition there may be.

And nice to hear about those transplants... makes me glad for all those who need one for whatever reason :)

• Like 2

Level 3 Lizardman Assassin

STR 3 | STA 2 | DEX 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1.5 | CHA 2

As a gay cis-male always denied a hairy chest of his own, I would be happy to take on your excess body hair.

And now, a happy bit of chatter for the trans community - did anyone see Bethany Black in her recent appearance in Doctor Who?

Another one taking your body hair :D

Though body hair isn't that much of an issue, facial hair is the one of those "male" things I'd really want, regardless of how many steps of physical transition there may be.

And nice to hear about those transplants... makes me glad for all those who need one for whatever reason :)

If you want it, come and get it.

Sent from my phone. Please excuse any errors...

• Like 1

All the world's a stage,

:D Yay Latsu! You guys look cute together!

Am I seeing things, or are you both rocking some very sweet eyeliner?

That's awesome, RA!

Yes, we were both rocking the eyeliner...She did my makeup this morning, giving me rainbow eyeshadow that I rocked all day.

• Like 2

All the world's a stage,

So, I went to work today (I work for a local electrician) and I had put on a bit of eyeliner in the morning before I left. He told me that I'm not allowed to wear any makeup because customers might say something to him about it.

The first stop of the morning was at Home Depot and he made me go to the bathroom and wash off as much of it as I could.

I told him that I don't care what other people think and I just want to look the way I want to look.

For context, he's religious Jewish and Israeli and extremely heteronormative. He's told me that he thinks my identity is only to rebel against my parents and that one day I'll get over my "stupidities".

All the world's a stage,

So, I went to work today (I work for a local electrician) and I had put on a bit of eyeliner in the morning before I left. He told me that I'm not allowed to wear any makeup because customers might say something to him about it.

The first stop of the morning was at Home Depot and he made me go to the bathroom and wash off as much of it as I could.

I told him that I don't care what other people think and I just want to look the way I want to look.

For context, he's religious Jewish and Israeli and extremely heteronormative. He's told me that he thinks my identity is only to rebel against my parents and that one day I'll get over my "stupidities".

That is awful and I am so sorry. Please know that he does not speak for all religious Jews or Israelis. Good for you for sticking up for yourself, it's ridiculous that anyone should have to fight just to wear what they want to wear. It's his job to defend *you* from customers who say anything discriminatory about you. 

That is awful and I am so sorry. Please know that he does not speak for all religious Jews or Israelis. Good for you for sticking up for yourself, it's ridiculous that anyone should have to fight just to wear what they want to wear. It's his job to defend *you* from customers who say anything discriminatory about you.

I grew up religious Jewish and have no hard feelings against religious Jews or Israelis. I have a problem with peoe who act like assholes to me.

All the world's a stage,