LGBTQA and Ally Safe Space

That's good. I was reading an article earlier (boiled down) that Hollywood shows unrealistic sex and that it really gets gay sex wrong with the fact that they show (implied) penetration with just a little bit of spit; and there is a fear that younger gay guys with the lack of proper sex education will think that's exactly how you do it.

So what's everyone favorite lube to get freaky with?

I'm personally a fan of sliquid ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000C5KATO/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?qid=1433532618&sr=8-10π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=lube ) and the please cream lube ( http://www.goodvibes.com/m/sextoys/product/Please+Cream+Lubricant/22FL12?lref=Srch_null%7Ckeywords%3ALubricants_product_25 ) myself, but I mean also playing with mostly high quality silicone toys requires a special attention to detail here.

• Like 1

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

That's good. I was reading an article earlier (boiled down) that Hollywood shows unrealistic sex and that it really gets gay sex wrong with the fact that they show (implied) penetration with just a little bit of spit; and there is a fear that younger gay guys with the lack of proper sex education will think that's exactly how you do it.

I can't remember that I ever saw gay sex in an Hollywood movie that was not named Brokeback Mountain or was just a prision rape scene. I don't really remember the first one but at the later I don't think the people involved care or at least don't have other options.

Just use actual bacon grease... :-D

Edit: Bonus... It's Paleo...

D:

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I prefer silicone-based lubes over water-based.  You can't beat Gun Oil

Level 6 Satedan Assassin

DFTBA!

Hi Everyone,

Shameless plug. For those of you in the Boston Area, I run the Boston Pride events with a team of tireless volunteers. Largest Parade in New England, Festival at City Hall

Plaza, an LGBTQ Youth Dance on city hall plaza after the festival and 2 block parties (one in JP and one in Back Bay) on Sunday. If you are looking for a safe hate free space to fit your particular demographic or just want to meet a fellow rebel with his volunteer buddies, come to Bostom next Saturday and Sunday - We'd love to have you there! Hell shoulda planned a rebel meet up... ah well next year...

Race: Kender Class: Warrior

Level:7

STR:25 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:13 | WIS:17 | CHA:14

What do you guys think of the "god loves gays" billboard campaign? I pesonally love it and drop $20 every now and again. Been following the facebook page of "God" for a few years now and he started this campaign last year I think.

http://www.youcaring.com/god-loves-gays-362857/update/327620

• Like 3

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

An interesting theory you have there.

On a side note: getting real sick of this recovery bullshit.

Sending good vibes and a quicker recovery your way [emoji173]

Sent front phone. Any mistakes are its fault.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

It turned me into a newt!

...I got better.

Well, I used to be a swallow carrying a coconut until I realized that I am, in fact, a newt...

Sent front phone. Any mistakes are its fault.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Its news in australia - pretty much every radio and tv station here has covered it (and some still are in their breakfast talk back stuff), plus reaction op-eds in some of our bigger newspapers, plus social media being global anyway. 

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

An interesting theory you have there.

On a side note: getting real sick of this recovery bullshit.

Turned is a poor choice of words. More like convinced me I had to deal with it.

Found nerd fitness, got hooked on barbell training (to prove I was a real man) and lost fat and gained muscle.

I saw myself manlier than I'd ever been a and I went crazy. Got arrested and stuff. Went into the worst depression of my life, andcoming out if it landed me able to get out if denial and work in acceptance.

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

"I accept you as a woman, and can accept you living as one but if you have any medical intervention(hormones included) is a hard line."

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

Where did that come from.. you OK ?

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0
--------------------------------------------------