Parkour dog

Wow, crazy to see an AmStaff pull off those moves!

My Pointer can climb trees and do cliff work, but the hunting breeds are built for it - there's no way my old Pittie had the agility or balance for any that, so it's wild to see one of her breed managing it!

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

This makes me want to get a pit bull and do agility with it. They're not really a common breed to see in the agility ring, but I think he proves that they're more than capable!

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -Frank Herbert, Dune

I think this dog should be the Assassin's mascot.
THIS!

Totally!

This makes me want to get a pit bull and do agility with it. They're not really a common breed to see in the agility ring, but I think he proves that they're more than capable!

Heh, I think there's a reason for that - that video dog is a freak (in a good way, of course) - the average pittie I've met (and I used to be involved in breed rescue, so I've met quite a few) is a lazy, lazy, lazy beast. I have fond memories of taking my old dog hiking in Banff and having her plop down after a couple of km, seemingly saying "Are we actually going somewhere? Because if not, I'll just take a nap here. Wake me when you get back".

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

This dog is officially my hero.

Seriously though, I've been kind of nervous about doing parkour because I'm not that agile and I'm not a great runner, but if this dog can do it, there's hope for me yet!

The body is just a vehicle for the soul...

I wanna build a racecar!

LV. 4 Lycan Assassin STR: STA: 10CON: 8.25  WIS: 5CHA: 4.5   DEX: 3.50

Past Challenges: {1} {2} {3}