Guild Wars 2 pre-launch! Squeee!

Anyone else just now finally stop squealing like a little girl? What races and professions have we picked out? I wasn't in on the beta, so this is SO EXCITING FOR ME. I don't know if I want to be in my bf's guild (he's so bossy), so...should we start a NF guild of totally buffed out norns?

Sylvari mesmer for my first, but I'm a tramp when it comes to characters and probably won't settle into a main until I've tasted every possible permutation.

Wood Elf Ranger

LEVEL 1, It don't mean a thing if I don't hear that ding: My Epic Quest

lol It's been out for weeks and I am still squealing...I just need to find more time to play and level!! Still trying to get used to the changes from the original.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | CON: 2 | STA: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I need to find more time to play too. I played pretty good for a few weeks but this past week I didnt touch it at all. Sitting at lvl 43 on my Mesmer right now.

Wandering WarriorLevel 4- STR: 7.5 | DEX: 1 | CON: 7 | STA: 7.5 | WIS: 10 | CHA: 4.25"Your future is created by what you do TODAY, not tomorrow"

Battle Log | Fitocracy

Lifting Goals: Squats - 545 | Bench - 410 | Deads - 585 

43?! HA! You're doing better than I am as I am still sitting at Lvl 14 on my Norn ele hahaha. Although in a nod to the fitness challenge and the original game, I have decided that if I get ripped near the end of the six weeks I am dressing up as a male Ritualist for Halloween. Hahah!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | CON: 2 | STA: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe