Ideas for indoor parkour drills?

I know this is going to seem strange, but does anyone have any ideas for indoor parkour drills? This is of course not my main method of training, but I can only get to the park two or three times a week and would like to do some practice in my apartment as part of my morning workout, as well as something to practice when it's too snowy or 45 below out. So far I've been practicing my rolls across my living room, and cat leaping onto the side of my loft bed, but other than that I can't come up with anything.

I'm mostly focusing on body awareness/balance and muscle memory rather than an intense parkour session. Just little drills to help get comfortable with things.

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Lots of strength and body awareness stuff will help even if it's not specific parkour maneuvers:

* Frog stands and other planche progression stuff would have nice carryover to kongs, top outs, etc.

* Do you have a set of parallettes? Work v-sits, etc.

* Inverted rows off your loft bed

* Get a doorway pullup bar

* Pistols

* Ab wheel

* Handstands

* Yoga

Lol no I wish I had a house like that!!

yeah i've been doing a lot of be strength workouts, but pretty basic stuff. Pull ups, push ups, squats. Good reminder on the hand balance work, I used to do lots of crow stands and handstands and I kind of just forgot about them. What are parallettes?

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr