Challenge 4 - MINI BOSS: Sloth

[...] So this week, I will play violin at least one hour a day and do nothing but that. No computer, no snacking nothing but trying to learn how to work with my violin.

In this hour of work will be included:

- Working on a scale and its arpeggio

- Working on the tricky parts of my concertino(bowing, rhythm)

- Playing the full concertino without stopping (endurance)

- Stretching, a lot (believe me or not, violin is quite wearying)

Still have 2 days left for this challenge. I did ok for now I suppose. I managed to work a full hour everyday but on interval during the week end. Way too much things to do to find a whole hour to play. On Sunday it was really tricky. It was way too much late to play for my last session (I live in an apartment) so I only did some silent exercises, it kinda works.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

This required some serious thought. I'm already working hard on most of the foundations of my life to break free of a past that has been holding me back. The one thing I'm not working on right now is face to face social time. So, for this challenge, I will spend one hour per day interacting with people in a social setting. This could be playing with kids in the pool, hanging out saying hello to everyone I see at a park, or even just hanging out with neighbors shooting the breeze.

Complete and utter fail. It was a revelation to realize I don't even want to socialize where I live. I also have no willpower or drive to complete more than my current goals. It is more important to me to move than to be social here.

Milythael Assassin
Challenges:
Intro, 123, 4567, 8 9 10 Current
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,

Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

I did one more hour of violin tonight. Tomorrow will be bonus because it's my weekly 1 hour lesson.

Surprisingly, I have find it harder to reserve one hour to my violin training on the weekend, during the week, well it's ok. I'm just a little late for making dinner.

On the whole, it was an interesting challenge. I learned a lot, like working on my scales can actually take me 40 minutes, that I have an awful posture that hurts my left arm and that I really need to correct before getting hurt.

I was not 100% focused though, I would rate myself B-

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Did great during the week. Writing and doing 3 things is a habit I think I'm going to keep up at. It really made me stop and prioritize. This weekend was a family play weekend, so didn't do it much this weekend

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Complete and utter fail. It was a revelation to realize I don't even want to socialize where I live. I also have no willpower or drive to complete more than my current goals. It is more important to me to move than to be social here.

hey, I guess at least you learned something. maybe that's important too.. a lot of fail holds good lessons :)

Nyxy, lvl 13 Werewolf assassin!            Current challenge: butts               Fitocracy

So i managed to keep to under two hours of tv for the week. It helped me finish a bunch of things that absolutely needed to get done but I have just been putting off. Successful challenge, and it helped me re-prioritize what i needed to do and what i wanted to do

Rogue Assassin

"You just have to get up one more time than life can knock you down."STR-3.5 DEX-10.25 STA-4 CON-3.5 WIS-6.25 CHA-5 

ah, so my very small battle plan here is to learn some basic going for a swim language, and then use it to go for a swim. now. today. will keep you guys posted.

hah, about 10 minutes after I made that statement, I got my periods and was promptly discouraged from THAT plan.

In those ten minutes, I learned how to say "Dobar dan, ja hocu jednu kartu.", so that's a half-succes.

this challenge made me realize how import language is, so I went out and learned how to buy vegetables, and what they are called, and how to buy drawing ink. yeahhhhh.

Nyxy, lvl 13 Werewolf assassin!            Current challenge: butts               Fitocracy

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines