I deadlifted a person! (well, figuratively speaking)

I just got a new deadlift PR at 135lbs! I could DL my friend if they would let me, hehe

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 10 | DEX: 7 | STA: 11.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 5.75 | CHA: 2.25

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

"Don't ever judge me by your standards."

Thanks guys!

I let my roommate deadlift me. He has promised to return the favor once I can hoist more than his weight in the air, which will take a while given that he's just a bit (read ~80lbs heavier and a foot taller) larger than I am.

Haha that's awesome! I have to ask, what are the mechanics behind that? Did he grab your arm and leg?

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 10 | DEX: 7 | STA: 11.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 5.75 | CHA: 2.25

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

"Don't ever judge me by your standards."