Chicago!

EmCee

anyone local to Chicago at the moment interested in meetup?

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma-which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

I'm also about three hours from Chicago, and my sister is in med school at Northwestern downtown, so I could use it as an excuse to force her to hang out with me, too...
I'll be in Chicago for Christmas & NYE and little beyond, so I'll keep an eye on this thread, and touch base as we get a bit closer! :)

right now we are looking at november 17th. hang out that day and maybe get some drinks that night.

looking at the magnum lights parade as an option.

we have the day figured. now the event??

Alright Folks... Mr. Snake has officially brought me out of hiding.

Date: November 17th

Up for discussion for events/fun:

Afternoon - Explore and enjoy Navy Pier - lunch, drinks, cause havoc?

Evening - Magnificent Mile's Light Parade - This should be an awesome event and we can find someplace around there to hang out too (http://www.themagnificentmile.com/events/lights-festival)

Discuss. :)

STR 5 * DEX 5.5 * STA 12.5 * CON 7.75 * WIS 7.75 * CHA 3

My Fitness Pal

Alright Folks... Mr. Snake has officially brought me out of hiding.

Date: November 17th

Up for discussion for events/fun:

Afternoon - Explore and enjoy Navy Pier - lunch, drinks, cause havoc?

Evening - Magnificent Mile's Light Parade - This should be an awesome event and we can find someplace around there to hang out too (http://www.themagnificentmile.com/events/lights-festival)

Discuss. :)

AND YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF HIDING!

I especially like the "havoc" part.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bananananandrea is going to jump out of hiding and make this trip! And Snake and Cita get to meet my boy!

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

So...

This is happening on Saturday. Anyone in the Chicago area that wants to meet up with Snake McClain (keep typing Snack... heh), Bananadrea and myself, reply here or send me a message. Looks like I'll be heading into downtown around noon and hanging until we feel like stopping our party for a bit.

Epic rounds of awesome will occur... just sayin.

STR 5 * DEX 5.5 * STA 12.5 * CON 7.75 * WIS 7.75 * CHA 3

My Fitness Pal