Neeeewwwww Zeeaaaallllaannnnddddddd!!!

Welcome JessieJNZ! 

Totally no place like home! Even if it was all snowy this week.  Im over in Western oz in a small outback town for work at the moment, gutted I missed Dunedin's big snowfall, instead I'm dodging kangaroos and mozzies!

Traveling Scoutly inclined Druid

:pirate:   :kiwi-fruit:  :tyrannosaurus:  :kiwi-fruit:  :pirate:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.â€â€• Oscar Wilde

Welcome JessieJNZ! 

Thanks :) I am glad I missed the snow as I just got though 6 months of snow being on the ground over here........but I still love snow, I guess thats what happens when you don't really get it growing up. good luck with the mozzies!!!! its tick season here now ( I am not scared of bugs or anything but I almost cry when I find one one me. the storeys people tell about them.... yuck)

My six week challange thread. Check it out and let me know how your challange is going!!!!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/29651-my-first-challange-jessiejnz/

Hi fellow Kiwis, I am based in sunny Nelson and am looking for a buddy to help me get through the tough times.  I have previously lost 30kgs but now, 2 years on it is all back on which makes me very disappointed in myself.  I seriously want to get myself healthy again and feel as good as I did then.  I have tried and failed constantly for the past two years to reign in the weight gain before it got to this point and yet here I am.  I usually only last two or three weeks before totally falling apart.  I know I need to take responsibility for my own actions but I just think I need a buddy who I can text or email when I want to "fall off the wagon" or be a lazy bum and just sit on the couch.  anyone out there need the same thing??

Hi fellow Kiwis, I am based in sunny Nelson and am looking for a buddy to help me get through the tough times.  I have previously lost 30kgs but now, 2 years on it is all back on which makes me very disappointed in myself.  I seriously want to get myself healthy again and feel as good as I did then.  I have tried and failed constantly for the past two years to reign in the weight gain before it got to this point and yet here I am.  I usually only last two or three weeks before totally falling apart.  I know I need to take responsibility for my own actions but I just think I need a buddy who I can text or email when I want to "fall off the wagon" or be a lazy bum and just sit on the couch.  anyone out there need the same thing??

Hey! Im a massive fan of the 6 week challenges, start with some small goals and get into making good habits - one starts this week you should join in! Dont beat yourself up, be nice to yourself and learn from your mistakes, everyone has them. 

I love nelson way it is very pretty up there, Im over in Oz at the moment but get very happy when I see new kiwis joining the rebellion

Hey Kiwis

How is everyone going?

Just letting you guys know that some of us over in the Woman's academy are planning a South Island Meet up if anyone else is around!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/43160-new-zealand-middle-earth-meet-up/