Metal

Zima

I am not a huge Mastadon fan I will be honest (they aren't terrible just not my fav for some reason)....though I have seen them 4 times in concert (they always seem to be before the band I am there for) anywho I am a big fan of Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy that sort of thing. I also like some thrash ever once in a while. Also for some reason DragonForce is my workout band of choice I think its the epicness of their songs as they are about riding through fields of fire and slaying dragons of awesome :emmersed:

Reach your limits and then surpass them.

Blindasutsutsu
My Current Challenge:
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
STR:13.5 DEX:8.5 STA: 10.5 CON:6 WIS:5 CHA:6.5

I'm more into melodic metal.. i just LOVE this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6DHNZTmjnA

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

I used to party w/ Pantera when they were still doing cover songs. I've seen the original KISS 3 times (Dynasty; reunion; farewell). I'm old school metal w/ a touch of hair metal thrown in. Metallica (before the black album); Anthrax(Joey version); Megadeth; Slayer (when they wore make-up). W.A.S.P. was cool, saw them open for KISS. Can't forget the Brits either...Priest, Maiden, Sabbath, Motorhead, Saxon.

Yup...Metal is good!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

The "heaviest" kind of music I like to listen to is Disturbed, System of a Down, Seether, and the like. Disturbed is great music when working out!

Amon Amarth, Mastodon and similar; do not like.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

And now I'm sad to be missing ProgPower USA again this year :disturbed:

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback