Challenge Is Over! Adventurers Report!

spezzy

I did not do well...I awarded myself no points for walking/running, nor for my food journaling. I did get points for doing my neck exercises. I also got no points for my life goal, even though I did a lot on it, as the goal was to FINISH it, and I did not. I did get points for a mini-challenge and a personal, unexpected challenge, so all in all I received:

+2 STR, +1 WIS, +1 CON

If you want to read more about my trials, here it is: http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?15572-First-challenge!-Let-s-DO-this!

I will do much better the next time around.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mostly Human Adventurer

* STR 3 * DEX 2 * STA 2 * CON 5 * WIS 4 * CHA 3 *

Current Challenge

Join me on fitocracy

"It ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

How much you can take, and keep moving forward.

That's how winning is done." ~ Rocky Balboa

Got a bit down and discouraged. Life got in the way somewhat. Serious lack of updating/concentration. Will reboot for next challenge.

However:

1.Losing a pound a week. (Con 3, Stam 1, Char 1) tick. Award myself Con 3, Stam 1 and Char 1 for losing 7 pounds in 6 weeks.

2.Staying off alcohol (except during weeks holiday) (Con 1, Wis 2)- 4 weeks out of 5 only. Will give myself the +1 Con, but don't really deserve the +2 Wis due to a cheat weekend.

3.Tooth brushing (Char 3) - a couple of wobbles, nothing too bad, but not a full star chart. So I'll go with Char +2.

4.Life challenge:F. nuff said.

+1 Wis for one mini-challenge.

Start: Str 2/ Dex 2/ Stam2/ Con 3/ Wis 4/ Char 2

Finish: Str 2/ Dex 2/ Stam 3/ Con 7/ Wis 5/ Char 5

See Bats: rebooted for the next challenge, starting 24/9

See you (rebooted!) on the next one.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bats

Quarter-Dwarven Human

(The Feasting and Quaffing Quarter!)

Level 3 Adventurer

STR 4|DEX 2|STA 4|CON 10|WIS 8|CHA 6

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

"Finishing dead last beats not finishing, beats not starting." Wonderbucket

Current challenge - Bats: The Big Red Fire Engine

Second challenge - Bats: rebooted

First challenge - Bats: getting serious

[/TABLE]

Super Behind - my long-distance bf was visiting and I dropped him at the airport just last night....

Here are my results:

A - 100% B - 75% C - 50% D - 25% F - 0%

Do The Grouse Grind in 90 minutes or less --- B- (done in 100 minutes and never got around to re-doing it)

Cover at least 75km and ascend a total of 2000 metres --- A+ (Covered over 160km and ascended more than 2900m)

Complete one Chin-Up and/or Pull-Up and ten "regular" Push-Ups --- C- (Didn't stick to my training plan and as a result, could only do 3/4 of a chin-up and 2.5 "regular" push-ups. I improved my strength a lot but I could have done WAY better)

Get my boyfriend, Mark, here for a visit by my birthday --- A+ (his ticket was booked within the first two weeks of the Challenge)

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines