STR 4

DEX 2

STA 2

Human
CON 3

WIS 2

CHA 2

[/TABLE]

- If reaching 10km i'll add 4 points to stamina.. i managed to get from 3km to 8km.. so: (8-3) / (10-3) * 4 = 2,85 exp lets round to 2.9 exp for stamina -> stamina is now at: 4.9

- I'll add 4 Points to strength if archiving the +25kg for dips and chinups. Managed to get from +12.5kg to +25kg for the chinups and +23kg for the dips. Thats an improvement of 23kg out of 25.. (23/35)*4 = 3.68exp points.. lets round to 3.7exp for strength.. so its now 7.7

- Three dates with yet unknown girls . Three means 4 points into charisma

Actually time was a bit short in the end.. didn't manage the 2 planned dates, only one.. so: (1/3)*4 = 1.3exp for charisam, a total of 3.3

- Want to step up on the paleo stuff, all selfmade food during the week shall be unprocessed. 30 days equals 2 points to constitution and one for wisdom

Did 27 days according to challenge.. so that (27/30)*3 = 2.7exp points.. i'll wanted to put the 2/1 into con and wis, so that makes 1.8exp for con and 0.9 for wis. A total of 4.8con and 2.9wis

[TABLE=class: cms_table, width: 600]

LVL 2
STR 7.7

DEX 2

STA 4.9

Human
CON 4.8

WIS 2.9

CHA 3.3

[/TABLE]

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Now that the challenge is over i started doing whole body workouts again. Was to the gym Tuesday and besides STILL having DOMS in my legs today.. i did pullups (instead of my usual chinups) as LAST exercise. Although i know i can do single chinups with +25kg at that day +10kg felt heavy for sets of 5 reps, its amazing what squats and over head presses can do to your pullup performance :) But i also hate the pullupbar in the gym.. its attached to the cablecross and i just can barely reach it. My pullup bar at home is much easier to reach.

So my takeaway from that is never again i should concentrate so much on dips/pullups (upper body) but always include legs to keep DOMS away. I really neglected legs in the last 2 weeks of the challenge.

And also that i should find a way that does not include stilettos to easier reach the pullupbar in the gym ;).

Oh and i'm thinking about new goals for the next challenge starting the 12th. Maybe:

- Doing more exercises, like at least 5 each strength training day.. thats a bit like agility and could count towards DEX

- Strictly doing some exercise everyday, my job will have me in an other town for a while and i want to make extra sure i'm staying active. That would include everything sportslike being done for more then 15min a day and would count towards STA and/or CON?!?

- Repeat that life goal from my first challenge? I managed to have only one date, still have to see about the other 3 girls i got to know last challenge ;) I want more CHA

- Some reading goal like finishing 3 books or reading at least 15min each day.. i keep buying more books then i'm finishing, really need to do more here. That would improve WIS

Thinking about but probably not doable this time:

- My foot feels ok again.. but i'll rather not take a chance with trying to improve my running but making sure my foot is really really well.. i'll be running a bit but keep it really low intensity!

- Being in an other town and in a hotel i'll pretty much be unable to cook, so while trying to eat healthy i'll also be fine with processed foods.

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Today was gym day and i tried to test some of my challenge goals: Did Dips, Deadlift, Benchpress, Splitsquats and Chinups. Actually doing 5 exercises was fun. I didn't take a look at the clock but it was for sure more then 15mins of activity. I definitly will keep those two goals, doing more different things IS ranger like after all and i really enjoy pushing myself to do something sporty each and every day. Maybe i should also include in the first goal to have a total of like 15 exercises during the course of the challenge, to make sure it really versatile.

I also like the reading goal, i see over 20 books on the shelve that are waiting to be read and i already have some more in my amazon cart.. so far i can resist to order them ;)

Well there are some interesting books waiting, some of them in my native tongue.. "Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed" by "Jared Diamond", "Limit" by "Frank Schätzing", "Beyond brawn" by "Stuart McRobert", "Expressing the human body" and "Tao of Jeet kune do" by "Bruce Lee", "Northern wilderness" by "Ray Mears", a book about finnish grammar and "The hobbit" in finnish.. yeah i will need LOTS of learning before i can read it, but i want to get to it sometime. Right now i'm trying to finish "Pride and prejudice and zombies". I like it so far, i'm just bad at remember all those names :P

So that reading goal should help with the backlog :)

I"m just not sure about repeating the life goal.. guess i need to come up with a better one.

Level 2   Human   Ranger

As my last challenge was "Walk in the dark places" and this time my goals are quite different the challenge name has to reflect this.. so INTO THE LIGHT!

I want to archive:

- Do something sportslike each day for at least 15minutes. So 7days * 6 weeks = 42days of sport = 4 STA because of Endurance

- Do more exercises then last challenge, meaning at least 5 per strength training day and at least 15 different over all. It would get me 4 DEX for agility

- Read at least 15mins each day (42 in total). Doing so will raise WIS by 4 because it affects Wisdom (at least most of my books should :) )

- I kinda sucked at more flirts last challenge.. got to know some really nice girls but time was running out on real dates. So again (sry), 3 CHA for 3 dates, each one with a different girl

Today.. i spend 45min in the train reading "Pride and prejudice and zombies", and was running for 20mins.

Oh and afterwards i was to a great steak house, they served 500g beef on a hot stone, along with some 150g shrimps and salad. Let there be light ;)

Level 2   Human   Ranger

Gym day.. so i did:

- Incline benchpress

- Squat (meh.. i really need to get back to old weights, but i haven't done serious squats for some time now..)

- Overheadpress

- Bendover barbell rows

- Calfraises

Time was around 1h.. i didn't really keep track as i had to wait at the squatrack..

When having updated this log i'll go and read some more.. I'm at 270 of 460 pages(Pride & Prejudice & Zombies).

So i can say all goals are still green :)

Level 2   Human   Ranger

I was running yesterday (around 25minutes) and today (around 20min)..

And also reading.. yesterday i was a bit slow and covered like 15pages in around 20min and for today i'll go read some more (i'm at page 318 atm) as soon as i finished the log and the rest of the "What's new" stuff :)

Daily goals still green..

Level 2   Human   Ranger

Still along my goals..

Today i was reading like 40min already during a trainride. I'm now at page 376 of 470.

After getting home i did some strength training including chinups (tried and succeeded with a single of 28kg and also several BW chinups after everything else..), dips, pushups, kettlebell-swings and splitsquats. All of which took more then 15min :)

Level 2   Human   Ranger

Had to do all of my challenge duties in the morning as i was away the rest of the day for a friends birthday..

Some 20min or so of reading, i'm now at page 399 of pride and prejudice and zombies.

Also some 15-17 minutes of ropeskipping.

Level 2   Human   Ranger

Yesterday i finished reading 'Pride and prejudice and zombies' so was reading way more then 15minutes :)

Also have been doing some strength training: Split-squats, Pullups, Bodyrows, Pushups, Dips.. so, more then 15min and at least 5 exercises.

Everything challenge related still fine so far.

Today i started (about 30min already) a new book: "The sheltering desert".. its about two germans hiding in the namib desert during WWII. Very good ratings at amazon

Not sure yet what kind of sport i'll be doing this evening, maybe some running.

*edit* Have been doing rope skipping again, i've come home late from work and didn't feel like getting my headlamp and go for a run :)

Level 2   Human   Ranger