• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

Warriors General Chat Thread

What should our quote be? (closing Wednesday night)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What should our quote be? (closing Wednesday night)

• Chalk is paleo.
    • Warriors count tons, not reps.
    • It aint heavy, it's my warmup.
    • When the world feels like it's on your shoulderrs, squat.
    • When life hands you lemons, squat.
    • Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general.

WarriorCrest.jpeg

Hi Warriors!

Welcome to the six week challenge :)

Your guild leaders are Bigm141414, CoreyD, and PatG.

First piece of business, while we're waiting for the challenge to start:

We need to come up with a Motto, or a slogan.

I like wildross's "Warriors count tons, not reps", so I'm throwing that in there.

What say ye? :)

Edited by spezzy

The Marshall White quote from Eat Big Lift Big that goes "If you don't want me to pick it up, you better deadlift it to the floor" is hilarious, too long for a motto though. My vote goes towards Wildross' quote though.

Quick question for you warriors, for this challenge I'm trying to decide on 5/3/1 or continuing with the modified SL 5X5 I'm doing. I'm still making good advances with the SL, but I'm getting very curious about 5/3/1. So any advice/thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

I'm down for Wildross' quote!

BTW, I'm back on this side of the fence!!!!

Great exercise, jumping over fences...

And of course I like the quote/sig thing...

Edited by wildross

I see what you did there :)

Funny story. I was once browsing the SS boards when my boss came over unannounced to ask me a question. I had to pull up a web based reporting tool and it opened a new tab in my browser. This was the thread I was reading at the time. I didn't notice the title was still prominently displayed until he pointed it out. It was interesting trying to explain it to him.

The Marshall White quote from Eat Big Lift Big that goes "If you don't want me to pick it up, you better deadlift it to the floor" is hilarious, too long for a motto though. My vote goes towards Wildross' quote though.

Quick question for you warriors, for this challenge I'm trying to decide on 5/3/1 or continuing with the modified SL 5X5 I'm doing. I'm still making good advances with the SL, but I'm getting very curious about 5/3/1. So any advice/thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

I also thought of some LBEB stuff (squats do a booty good, etc) but I guess we should be original ish or something, right? boo.

I'm down for Wildross' quote!

BTW, I'm back on this side of the fence!!!!

Yay!

Funny story. I was once browsing the SS boards when my boss came over unannounced to ask me a question. I had to pull up a web based reporting tool and it opened a new tab in my browser. This was the thread I was reading at the time. I didn't notice the title was still prominently displayed until he pointed it out. It was interesting trying to explain it to him.

awwwkward

No hooker is too heavy! ? nah.

So far I'm liking Wildross quote, too.. but I did giggle at "Chalk is paleo"