Assassins General Chat Thread

spezzy

Also, if we are going to quote video games "I was chosen for this mission, because killing is an art. And I am a master."

Not suggesting that as a motto, I just really wanted to say it.

YOU SHOULD BE SUGGESTING IT. *votes*

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

I'm all for the "playground" motto over the AC one. Tried the AC games here, didn't like them. Never been big into the following of them obviously.

-KiltedCowboy

Damn the Torpedos, Full Speed Ahead

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." -John Wayne

Rev. 22:1-5

Confederate Thrower of Heavy Stuff

Lt. WFD - 37'9" | Hvy. WFD - 16'8" | Braemar Stone - 21'0" | Open Stone - 28'7

WOB - ? | Lt. Hammer - 71'7"| Hvy. Hammer - ? | Sheaf - ? | Caber - ?

Well according to my sig (that won't show up), I'm an assassin. Anyone mind informing me of what this 6-week challenge is, or did I miss something?

Step 2- Copy-paste the following code:

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tres` Nell, level 1 Atlantician assassin

STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Also, your signature works fine, except you have the first line there that still tells you "Copy this code" and such.

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

If we should be really nerdy that quote is not originally from Assassin's Creed, it popularized it...

I don't think any uncertain sentence that begins with "If we should really be that nerdy."

We are that nerdy. We are always that nerdy.

Also, hm! I did not know that. Learned a new thing! It's a good day.

Level 1 Orc Assassin STR: 5.5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 6.5 "My strength lies in my tenacity."  

oh I see that the book is about the real historical assassins.. would make sense then to include that quote for this.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Its up to you guys what you want to decide.

By the way any questions, comments, whatever feel free to PM Nuke or myself. We're more than willing to help.

Just as a heads up I'm planning on an assassin's guild blitzkrieg against the first guild we challenge.

What do you guys think of it (it'll be high intensity, balls to the wall push hard go at our challenges for the first week). I want to blow them out of the water.

Its up to you guys what you want to decide.

By the way any questions, comments, whatever feel free to PM Nuke or myself. We're more than willing to help.

Just as a heads up I'm planning on an assassin's guild blitzkrieg against the first guild we challenge.

What do you guys think of it (it'll be high intensity, balls to the wall push hard go at our challenges for the first week). I want to blow them out of the water.

hey Ryan, I've been trying to send you a PM for a while now, box is full :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha

Just fixed that. Sorry. Been away from the forums for probably around 2 months.

haha I noticed, good to have you back

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just got the costume in the mail today.. of course I had to nerd out!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5616[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5617[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5618[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5619[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5620[/ATTACH]

costume is pretty good, the sword, throwing knife, and "hidden blade( a long thin dagger I have) are all mine and not with the costume, although the funny thing is the sword fit in the sheath that came with the costume.

post-7922-13567245007918_thumb.jpg

post-7922-13567245008326_thumb.jpg

post-7922-13567245008656_thumb.jpg

post-7922-13567245009003_thumb.jpg

post-7922-13567245009367_thumb.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Two new videos this morning.. first for the burpee challenge!

this is how we do it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

and me nerding out in my new AC costume doing some sword fighting with my weapons, complete with a few bloopers sure to make you laugh!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

for all my fellow Asssassins on Fitocracy, I noticed we didn't have a group so I created one! feel free to join away. Maybe we can put the same challenges on the forums as challenges in Fitocracy, will have to look into that.

https://www.fitocracy.com/group/11968/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like the playground quote best, but perhaps that's because I come from a parkour angle rather than a gaming angle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Get a routine

Level 1 | Strength: 1 | Dexterity: 1 | Stamina: 2 | Constitution: 3 | Wisdom: 4 | Charisma: 4

"I refer to my hands, feet and body as the tools of the trade. The hands and feet must be sharpened and improved daily to be efficient." Bruce Lee

for all my fellow Asssassins on Fitocracy, I noticed we didn't have a group so I created one!

joined! haven't used fitocracy since june or so, might be time to get back into it >.>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AZSF - lvl 4 assassin

STR - 9 | DEX - 12 | STA - 10.5 | CON - 7 | WIS - 8.5 | CHA - 1

I think I'm gonna stick to our forums from now on. Apparently I can't say anything outside of updating the challenges without coming off as aggressive or something.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines