Losing Energy

I teach, so I spend my day keeping up the energy of middle school students, problem is, I tend to have an energy crash as soon as I get home from school. I'm looking for a way to get past that so I can be productive and such throughout the rest of the day because I tend to lose motivation once I get home. Any help would be appreciated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dwarf Adventurer

STR 1|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 4

Lvl 1

Challenge 1

D. Justin Compton

What do you want to do with the rest of your day?

Your body can't be wired all the time, it needs time to recoup itself. [broscience] You have a natural biorhythm telling you when you need energy and when you need to make energy for later. When you relax you're making the energy for later. [/broscience] Whenever I walk with friends after my workout they gun it to wherever they're going and I just smile and say, "Nup, ain't happening guys. I'm going my way" and swagger even slower than what I was just walking.

How do you mean you "lose motivation" when you get home? Motivation to do what? Work out? Stick to your diet? If it's the former, then I'd suggest rescheduling your workout for when you have the energy to do it, rather than break your recouperation time. If it's the latter, then I suggest changing your environment so that it's harder to cheat than stay on track. Alternatively, if you lack motivation to follow a new hobby you're trying, then read about the hobby while you're re-energising.

I'm always tired 5-7 oclock, always have been always will be, nothing can fix that. Sometimes I nap, but it doesn't really help. Doing a little exercise afterwards (for me running 1/4 mile on the treadmill) knocks me right out of the lethargy of that time and has me primed and ready to go.

The way I protected against motivation issues at first was to have the rule to alway do something, even if I didn't want to, for a little bit; if I really didn't want to continue, then stop. I found that once I got moving, my motivation issues totally vanished, always.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I'm just trying to keep up the energy to get everything done, and I'd like to take a run in the afternoons. I generally eat around 2000 k/cal per day (That's to keep within my weight loss goal). I eat eggs or some other form of protein for breakfast and a sandwich or something similar (around 400k/cal) for lunch. I usually get about 6 or so hours of sleep a night. I've tried to go to sleep earlier, but to little to no avail.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dwarf Adventurer

STR 1|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 4

Lvl 1

Challenge 1

D. Justin Compton