• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wicked Pixie

~*~Wicked Pixie~*~ Wyred Wayfaring Warrior

I realize that I'm terribly behind on posting updates, but really, how many pics of sweet potatoes and eggs can one person handle before they go postal on somebody??? RIGHT?!?!?!?

I'll do my best to do a recap of the past week-ish, but I'm telling you, I've been overwhelmed mentally and just didn't keep my shit together. See how wonderful that is!! I'm not making any excuses here- I'm being brutally honest with myself. There really is no good reason why I'm so far behind, I let my brain get in the way. And now I'm accepting the consequences...I didn't track anything after Monday the 29th and at the time, I didn't care- I mean, I care I just didn't make tracking a priority. Perhaps I was sitting in my own pity party, for what, or why, I don't know!!! I just let shit slide and slide and slide. Well enough of that shit! Time to get it back together!

Monday 10/29 Day26 of Whole30

Plank

over/under pullups

Cleaned kitchen

packed breakfast & lunch (don't remember what though- I didn't write it down...duh)

I didn't make any notes for the rest of the week so just follow me here!!!

Called Lil man's pediatrician on Tuesday to follow up about his bloodwork (really they couldn't call ME to tell me they've had the results for a month!) I was pissed, but they said they could get us in Wednesday to continue the ADD/ADHD evaluation. WOOHOO!

Poor kid wants nothing more than to do well in school. He tries so hard, bless his heart, but he just can't concentrate and stay focused.

Told my supervisor I may or may not be in in the morning due to the appointment.

Got the baby to school, fought traffic to get home. Cleaned house and headed to pick up this handsome fella:

y5ymamy3.jpg

Isn't he handsome!!!

His doctor suggested a little medicine to help him focus. Not necessarily an ADD/ADHD diagnosis, just a try and see if this helps scenario. He was thrilled! He said he couldn't wait to see if the meds could help him pay attention and he was ready to do good in school!

Took him for lunch and then back to school.

Went home and went for a little run. Just over 5 miles of absolute misery. I didn't properly fuel and I was hot and tired and blahhhhhhhh.... But I did it. I needed it!

madyqusa.jpg

Here is some Halloween adorableness:

jyzesa5a.jpgabemanyj.jpgravaqy2a.jpg

Hammi and I are truly #trainingtwins now...see~

6u6e5uzy.jpg

Had a great weekend with the kids!

Big S made me fried eggs when I got home from my Sunday 7 miler! What a sweet girl!!!

zymubazu.jpg

Edited by ~*~Wicked Pixie~*~

<Insert epic fail movie soundtrack here!>

Pixie's plan of attack

Diet Goal:

Whole30 with Hammlin Oct 4 - Nov 4

(outside of that window 80% or better paleo)

CON 2 WIS 2

I'd say 26/30 days for Whole 30-and success on 80% goal- final grade B

Awarding CON 1.5 WIS 1.5

Fitness Goals:

Follow marathon training plan. This includes strength training that will require the reinstating of 4am wake up!

STA 3 STR 1

Minus sick days, I'm pleased with progress here -final grade B

Awarding STA 2.5 STR .5

Play with the heavy shiny things 2x per week or more. Track weight progression

STR 5

DID NOT HAPPEN-F-sad Pixie

NO points awarded

Life Goal:

Prepare apartment for packing. Minimum 15 min per day outside normal cleaning routine.

WIS 1 CHA 1

Plans changed. Not moving so goals shift. Feel really good about where the apartment is going

Awarding WIS .5 CHA .5

Things to keep doing

Do work stuffs for the first 2 hours of being at ...wait for it..... WORK

Blogging

Pull ups

These things are works in progress.

Definitely room for improvement!

Final Stats will be reflected in siggy shortly

Pixie's plan of attack

Diet Goal:

Whole30 with Hammlin Oct 4 - Nov 4

(outside of that window 80% or better paleo)

CON 2 WIS 2

I'd say 26/30 days for Whole 30-and success on 80% goal- final grade B

Awarding CON 1.5 WIS 1.5

Fitness Goals:

Follow marathon training plan. This includes strength training that will require the reinstating of 4am wake up!

STA 3 STR 1

Minus sick days, I'm pleased with progress here -final grade B

Awarding STA 2.5 STR .5

Play with the heavy shiny things 2x per week or more. Track weight progression

STR 5

DID NOT HAPPEN-F-sad Pixie

NO points awarded

Life Goal:

Prepare apartment for packing. Minimum 15 min per day outside normal cleaning routine.

WIS 1 CHA 1

Plans changed. Not moving so goals shift. Feel really good about where the apartment is going

Awarding WIS .5 CHA .5

Things to keep doing

Do work stuffs for the first 2 hours of being at ...wait for it..... WORK

Blogging

Pull ups

These things are works in progress.

Definitely room for improvement!

Final Stats will be reflected in siggy shortly

My sweet wonderful training twin. I'm proud of the progress you made.

Some things to remember:

Look at how far you came and how well you did with whole30 compared to last time!

Your maturity/responsibility in changing your housing plans, despite what your heart desired is something to not shrug off. I know how bad you wanted to move.

Not lifting shiny things may have made you feel like you didn't live up to your bar, but the time you selflessly gave to your family instead is priceless and just for a season.

I'm so proud of you! You're amazing!!!

I was wondering where my favorite Wayfaring Warrior was!!! You did immensely well, imo.. even if you weren't around so much the last week or so.. You do all the things and you do them WELL!

Congrats on the delicious food and whole30!

My sweet wonderful training twin. I'm proud of the progress you made.

Some things to remember:

Look at how far you came and how well you did with whole30 compared to last time!

Your maturity/responsibility in changing your housing plans, despite what your heart desired is something to not shrug off. I know how bad you wanted to move.

Not lifting shiny things may have made you feel like you didn't live up to your bar, but the time you selflessly gave to your family instead is priceless and just for a season.

I'm so proud of you! You're amazing!!!

Thank you seester! I think I did overall pretty well. I know now that my problem is that I set goals that I "want" even if I know they aren't realistic. If I map out the hours in my day, there's literally no time to carve out to go to the gym and keep the rest of my spinning plates in the air. I WANT to be a warrior and be strong- right now I have to acknowledge that I can only do what I can do, and for now running takes more priority than my lifting numbers. I just have to work more weight into my cross training at home. That doesn't make me less of a warrior, it makes me adaptable and well rounded :)

I was wondering where my favorite Wayfaring Warrior was!!! You did immensely well, imo.. even if you weren't around so much the last week or so.. You do all the things and you do them WELL!

Congrats on the delicious food and whole30!

Life has a way of doing that to me sometimes. And when I feel myself falling behind on my updates I tend to feel like I'm spiraling out of control! Add to that I feel like I raised the bar this time around and I started to feel like I was letting y'all down. Who wants to feel like that? But I realize, that you all are my family and not only are y'all proud of me when I reach goals, y'all are supportive and proud when I learn and grow from mistakes too! This is the only place I've not felt ashamed of myself for failing something. It's ridiculously liberating!!!

am so proud of you and Hammi doing Whole30. I can't manage to stick to it. D: I like beer. but now that all of the alcohol is gone from my home, it may be easier, lol.

Thank you! Hammi did much better than I did - I really f'd up the last few days!

Ditching alcohol I thought would be much harder than it was. I found that I slept better and deeper, fell asleep faster, and generally felt more rested. Not to mention eliminating all those liquid calories! I've had a couple drinks since and honestly, not worth it. Blech!