• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wicked Pixie

~*~Wicked Pixie~*~ Wyred Wayfaring Warrior

You're so stinkin' adorbs! I want to put your teeny pixie self in my pocket and keep you forever!

I love clean kitchens! And I LOVE that you have that all listed BEFORE coffee. My hero!

I think what Laura meant to say is, "HOW CAN YOU DO ALL OF THAT BEFORE COFFEE?!?!"

Glad you have you back! :)

I promise I'm going to respond to all of you, I just happen to be busy at work today~ WTF???

Maybe this will hold y'all over till I can focus on my challenge thread.....

http://www.girlsgonesporty.com/ambassadors/meet-the-ambassadors

http://www.girlsgonesporty.com/articles/fitness/how-to-motivate-yourself-to-exercise-41-ways-to-help-you-get-out-the-door

a7aqasuj.jpgrega7yjy.jpg7e6adusy.jpgvazy6a2y.jpgaru7yne2.jpg

So this morning, I didn't quite make it out of bed at 4am. I DID however drag myself out of bed before 5am!

I did my plank.

I did 10 body weight rows overhand (pullup) and 10 underhand (chinup)

I took the bathroom trash out to the dumpster and ran the stairs 5 times. I only live on the second floor, but when you're only used to going up and down twice a day! I want to get up to 10- and sprinting up!

I emptied the dishwasher and put away the hand washed dishes on the counter-yay!

I remembered to pack everything for Lil P to take to school (daycare)

Lunch was made, Breakfast too-

Breakfast was a banana and greek yogurt- that falls under my 20% acceptable non-paleo. I'm trying to get it used up before Whole 30 starts.

I made my coffee and hit the shower!

WOOT productive day already!

And in accordance with the life goal of prepping the apartment, on Friday, I bagged up 3 grocery sacks of baby clothes and 2 of toys for Big J to give to a coworker that can use them!

Marathon training calls for all Mondays to be rest days.

I'm not running tonight, but in addition to the stairs, planks and pulls, I've done at least 10 rounds of Potty break workout....10 squats & 10 incline pushups.

I need to adjust my training schedule to compensate for the down time, and I plan to have it posted here soon.

Edited by ~*~Wicked Pixie~*~

I had an alarm menu like that. Different times for different days depending on that days workout. Now its all just set to 3 am except for Sunday where I get to sleep until 6am. Never thought 6 am would be sleeping in for me......

p.s. Silly double posting. Hate the government interwebz

Ermahgerd, perductervertee!

I'm lucky if I can accomplish that all in one day, let alone before breakfast!

Love the challenge, lifting and running and list making :) I'm sure you're gonna kill it. Do you have a marathon all picked out?

Welcome back to the Warrior... I feel privledged, since you're not front page news :D

It's good to be back!

woot! pick up and put down all the heavy things!

I hope my lifts aren't too far off of what they were....we'll see, I have a gym date with Big J!

Woohoo!! The Return of the Pixie! :)

Did you think I'd stay away long?

Hey, look who's back! :)

Somebody had to keep track of the marathon man!!!

I like it! When I get back into running more I definitely want to lift twice per week. I hope it treats you well!

I suppose we'll find out soon enough! Today is a scheduled run day, but I'll be at the gym. I don't think I can stay away from the heavy things!!

Welcome back to the warriors!

Thanks!

Yay Whole30! Let me know if you need any recipe ideas / inspiration. Even though I've been dairy/rice'ing it up recently, I still love me my whole30 food. :)

Make sure you don't overtrain with the marathon and weight training. When training for my first full marathon, I under-ate for my activity levels, overtrained (I started sleeping only 2-3 hours per night, totally wired) and broke my ankle as a consequence. Learn from the Catspaw! Fuel your runs! :)

I don't think under eating will be a problem. Pixie can eat all the things! I'm not happy with injury rest, so now that I'm running again, I'm ramping up slowly to avoid injury.

Yay whole30 and playing with "shiny things"! Good luck and beat the dragons! :)
Good luck with your goals, I'm really excited for you re: marathon goal, you go girl!
Kudos on the Marathon goal! and I can feel you for the 4am wake up.

Thanks! It seems to be working out nicely, I already feel less stressed in the evenings and more productive at work since the blood is already pumping!

You've left us :( Goals look good as usual good luck, subscribed :)

I'll always have a ranger heart- Pixie does all the things!

I think doing the Wholoe30 with Hammi is a great idea. I hope to get to the point of being able to do that soon too. good luck!

She's my accountability buddy and the only reason I've NOT inhaled the candy bar I bought Sunday!

Moving this thread to Scouts, where it belongs ;)

WELCOME BACK!

Tee hee! Who knew running could be so addictive! It's like crack! Those 18 days of no running was F'ing torture!

Ladywildross-

We need to meet up before you leave Texas :(

Loved your piece in the Thursday email! That tat... Now I feel like if I ever got an NF logo on me, I'd be copying you!

The Rebel army needed a branded Warrior ;)

So long as you don't get EXACTLY what I have- It would be so awesome if you got one!

My sleeping cell Monk agent in the warriors and scouts, I'm back too, suscribing and loving your challenge

So far so good! Feeling incredible so far!

I love lists and clean kitchens! Good luck on your first day tomorrow! :)

First day was a super success!!! I aim to have a shiny sink for the entire challenge! I LOVE my lists too- they keep me from hyperfocusing and not accomplishing anything.

Clean kitchens/bedrooms are the best. Right now neither of those of mine are in that state.

I'm using Flylady's Zones and missions to make progress 15 minutes at a time- and focusing on one area a week.

hmm.... i'd be more apt to read on here, as i forget about people's blogs. but if you link to it here, that'd be good too!
Agreed. :)

I'll do this-most likely-

I'll do my write ups and posts here and then just copy those to my blog....

dealsies?!?!!?

You're so stinkin' adorbs! I want to put your teeny pixie self in my pocket and keep you forever!

I love clean kitchens! And I LOVE that you have that all listed BEFORE coffee. My hero!

You must have the biggest pockets EVAAAA!!! Ha! Thank you, and yes, you can keep me!

I think what Laura meant to say is, "HOW CAN YOU DO ALL OF THAT BEFORE COFFEE?!?!"

Glad you have you back! :)

Hahahaha She speaks fluent Laura.

Seriously, Coffee was an afterthought when I wrote the list, but after I thought about it, it WAS motivation to get all that done!

Good luck with the marathon, dedicated runners are awesome, what an accomplishment it will be when it's done!

Thank you! Truly, it scares the shit out of me! But that's kinda why I want to do it.

I had an alarm menu like that. Different times for different days depending on that days workout. Now its all just set to 3 am except for Sunday where I get to sleep until 6am. Never thought 6 am would be sleeping in for me......

No lie there! Sundays are long run days and Texas heat is no bueno, so I like to get the run out of the way before sunrise! But Saturday, I'll stay in bed as long as the kids keep themselves busy and quiet!

Ermahgerd, perductervertee!

I'm lucky if I can accomplish that all in one day, let alone before breakfast!

Love the challenge, lifting and running and list making :) I'm sure you're gonna kill it. Do you have a marathon all picked out?

Hammlin, CalvinHobbes and I are running the Dallas Marathon in April!

Morning productivity, you rock!

I should give that a go once my body adjusts to already waking up earlier than usual.

wow. so productive.

i'm jealous.

Wait for it..........

There's more!!!!