• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wicked Pixie

~*~Wicked Pixie~*~ Wyred Wayfaring Warrior

Most of the time I don't have a chance to get on the computer once I get home, so there will probably be lots of evening & morning recaps.... bear with me :onthego:

No alcohol allowed on whole 30, so I had a sorta paleo cocktail. JUST ONE and it was way smaller than the normal can of diet coke with a 10 count of vodka, so there! it was ONE shot of tequila and about 8 oz of orange juice. yum! I'm weaning this week! LOL!!!

Hubby made a fantastic dinner totally paleo, as far as I know- grilled chicken caramelized onion and a citrus marinade reduced to a sauce. Also a salad w/ carrots and broccoli-dressed with balsamic and EVOO. Drool-worthy I promise!

yby6udep.jpg

House/Moving prep- I spent 15 minutes clearing all the crap off these two shelves and dusted them top to bottom, also made sure all stray toys and papers found a home or the trash can!

he6ese4y.jpg

Made my list for Tuesday and went to bed with a clean kitchen, clean living room, cleared off dining table, NO clean laundry on the couch (terrible habit when I'm busy) and without devouring the candy bar...THANK YOU HAMMLIN!!! Fair is fair sister!

Tuesday...DID NOT WANT TO GET UP!!!

I finally got up at 5.

Did 6 sets of stairs!

10 pulls overhand, 10 underhand.

Realized that I wrote pushups- ugh- I do them all day during "potty break" damnit....did 10 anyway. On my knees.

Did my timed plank.

Completed my entire list!!!

ezu2edet.jpgepube5em.jpgzy7useqa.jpga7a7uhu4.jpgjytydave.jpg

Even had time to take pics with Lil P! Who was also Super amazingly awesome this morning!!!

gu8e8e9u.jpg8ubyse7e.jpg

Edited by ~*~Wicked Pixie~*~

Did you think I'd stay away long?

Nope! Good to see you back.

Looks like you're doing great. Got lists going all over the place, being more productive before 6am than I am all day, and putting that pull-up bar to use! Proud of you! :)

being more productive before 6am than I am all day

That's just how I roll....Funny how I hate getting out of bed, but once I'm up and moving....Watch out!!!

Hey didn't somebody write a BLOG about that recently??

and putting that pull-up bar to use! Proud of you! :)

Did I have a choice???

Some Wizard Warrior called me out on my Ranger skills and lack of follow through!

le sigh....

Hubby is feeling under the weather so he cancelled our gym date.

I'm still going though. Even though I hate going to crowded places alone!!!

I will be strong! (see what I did there)

My plan is a nice slow run.

Then scare the boys and lift some heavy shit!!!!

Lift all of the things!

One of your pictures reminded me that an awesome thing to do with Greek yogurt is to dump it on fresh veggies -- broccoli, shredded carrot, peas, etc. with some olive oil and garlic and whatever other spices you like. Makes for a nice creamy dressing-- vinegar is optional; it's good with or without.

Lift all of the things!

One of your pictures reminded me that an awesome thing to do with Greek yogurt is to dump it on fresh veggies -- broccoli, shredded carrot, peas, etc. with some olive oil and garlic and whatever other spices you like. Makes for a nice creamy dressing-- vinegar is optional; it's good with or without.

That sounds Devine!

Diet Goal:

Whole30 with Hammlin Oct 4 - Nov 4 :semi-twins:

(outside of that window 80% or better paleo)

CON 2 WIS 2

Fitness Goals:

Follow marathon training plan. This includes strength training that will require the reinstating of 4am wake up!

STA 3 STR 1

Play with the heavy shiny things 2x per week or more. Track weight progression

STR 5

Life Goal:

Prepare apartment for packing. Minimum 15 min per day outside normal cleaning routine.

WIS 1 CHA 1

Things to keep doing

Do work stuffs for the first 2 hours of being at ...wait for it..... WORK

Blogging

Pull ups

Loren!

And thanks I kinda like her!

wow. you're really doing well these first two days. an inspiration!

And with that....BOOM

not such a fabulous night.... well, it wasn't THAT bad....

Hubby didn't want to go to the gym because his tummy was troubled.

So, I brought Lil P over to see the big kids and we visited for a little while.

Left her there with them and went to the gym *YAY*

HOLY CROWD BATMAN! I absolutely hate when it's crowded, but an NF promise is a promise and I said I was going to the gym, damnit!

I took a couple starting pics and I have to say- it doesn't look like there was too much of a backslide in training.

eredevuv.jpgedyra8eh.jpg

My gym plan was run 2 miles at a super slow pace to feel out my foot situation then try to squeeze in the big 3.

I kept a constant watch for a rack to open up so I could lift after my run, but there were so many people- lines even...UGH!!! I couldn't even get to the freeweights there were so many bro curlers (guys and girls) in the way. I even saw one girl hit her friend with a dumbbell it was so crowded.

Since it wasn't "technically" a lifting/gym day, I'm not taking points off for that!

y7anu9ez.jpg

So yay for getting my sweat on with a good solid run! My feet felt a little tingly at the 1.5mile but that's not totally unusual and not worrisome. I didn't feel anything negative in my foot, checked for swelling throughout the evening and this morning NONE!!!adapy7a4.jpg

I didn't get home until almost 7:30 and with hubby not feeling wonderful, I had to make dinner. Kinda want to grrrr about that, but I can't...It's not fair to be upset at someone when they don't feel well!

I didn't eat my yogurt so on the day I was 100% paleo, so I had a cocktail! ha!

I made dinner, pan seared pork chops, roasted cauliflower, I made rice for hubster and I made spinach with pork chop pan sauce for me. SO.DAMN.TASTY.

e3evuzu2.jpg

I did NOT go to bed with a shiny sink. I also did NOT work 15 min on getting the house ready for the move.

SONS OF ANARCHY was on last night! And before you say I could have DVR'd it, if I do that, I almost never get to watch...so I take SOA as ME TIME! WIN!

I didn't make a list, but this morning, even though I didn't want to get up,

I thoroughly cleaned my kitchen, including loading and running the diswasher, washing hand washables, and wiping down all the counters.

Packed my lunch, did a Nike NTC workout (short one since I got up late)

Made coffee

Showered

Got lil P ready for school with no tears!!!

and took silly pictures!

y4y4y6a4.jpga2ynybe3.jpgubyzuqa4.jpg

Hooray!

Edited by ~*~Wicked Pixie~*~

Little P is super cute! Your dry erase lists are a good idea, I might need to implement something similar... I write things on a stick and put it in my planner, but once I'm home my planner stays in my purse... not good for productivity. You're doing so great already!

Ditto PrincessHeather. I'm eyeing the neglected dry erase board in the corner of my dining room and wondering if I can relocate and repurpose it for productivity. You are amazing. Reading your thread makes me so tired!