• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wicked Pixie

~*~Wicked Pixie~*~ Wyred Wayfaring Warrior

Thanks! For some reason it wasn't working on Tapatalk!

You can do this!

Thanks! Having the LW seal of approval is almost as awesome as getting Steve Bombed :)

I feel really good about this challenge. Something is different with me this time around. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm going to take it and RUN WITH IT!!!!!

*see what I did there*

The Rebel army needed a branded Warrior ;)

So long as you don't get EXACTLY what I have- It would be so awesome if you got one!

It'd be different, just because MY dragon would be black with gold sparkly bits. :P

Excellent news on your foot situation. I think you're right to ease into it. Love your work.

Thanks Dawsy! It means a lot!

Last night's and this morning's updates, coming soon

It makes me feel kinda dumb, but we're all family, so I'll tell you.

I have to refer to my iPhone camera roll to remember wtf is happening in my life!

Oh well!~ Whatever it takes, right?!?!?!

Lunch yesterday was so totally amazingly deliciousness and all paleo...Nommmmm

2e7yha8y.jpg

I did NOT get my 15 minutes of Moving prep done ( I am seriously contemplating making this a cumulative goal- making it an 1.5 hours total per week- in fact, yes, that's what I'll do unless any of you see a problem with that. The reason being that I will ALWAYSopt to spend more time with my kids when the opportunity presents itself. And last night, they needed MOM time!

There was plenty o' drama last night at the Pixie palace, but I'll spare you the details. That did however translate into almost skipping dinner out of sheer frustration.

But there were P-squats to be had!!! I know it's upside down- I don't know how to fix it!

I got her to bed, and did finally decide dinner was a good idea- BTW, the kids LOVED this too! Chicken with tomatoes and spaghetti squash. (They had roasted corn instead of squash) But I'm glad for it because I ate the ENTIRE FREAKIN' THING!!!!!

amune9y5.jpg

Hammlin reminded me to make my list so I did that before bed, and while we were chatting I thought I'd make K-Starr proud- I think I got to 6 or 7 minutes like this:

qatagu2e.jpg

Then, I put my sleepy ass to bed- WAYY too late....I think it was after 10. I didn't clean the kitchen or do the dishes. GRRRRR at myself!

Needless to say that made getting up this morning super challenging. I almost didn't. Thanks to accountability I dragged myself out of bed at 5:30 and did this:

5y6ujeta.jpg8amapaga.jpg

and this:

yvyhu6yd.jpgazybe6ym.jpgema7e4y6.jpg

then sat in this:

5ebumyru.jpg

But I had the good sense to have THIS beauty for lunch:

6y9ypapa.jpg

Edited by ~*~Wicked Pixie~*~

You are so amazing baby bear!

Please be careful with the foot thingy....but slow and steady will make it work!

Lil P is adorable....

I'm flying out on wednesday for the TTapp retreat I won...then visiting with my little girl and her little boy in Georgia...I was hoping to wall on the beaches....but toenail bombs mean the doc says no...unless I can get them to heal up in time!

What do the docs know any how? Lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Taking an moment to say, holy detail! Also, your video is adorable. You've got great kids!

and lordy, the amount of stuff you get done. You may be my new hero.

Do you live near Austin (I have no idea how near Houston (where you say you live) Austin is or how you travel ro really what highways there are)? I listen to an Austin radio station and they were talking about some truck that carries fuel was overturned and some major highway was closed and the guy reading it said, 'Oh, crap THAT road is closed. Good luck getting in or near Austin, drivers. Guess you have us to listen to!" Haha. But THAT SUCKS. Either way, traffic sucks.

The P-Squats were adorable. It's like you struggle... And then suddenly there's a giggle. Like, "Hey, Ma you got this!" And you did! I say you killed yesterday and kicked this morning's butt. Nice work!

Hah I love the P squats. Reminds me of doing jump squats and sprints with my niece. She loves it!

Maybe too much, because now she always wants me to run around with her on my shoulders.

Taking an moment to say, holy detail! Also, your video is adorable. You've got great kids!

and lordy, the amount of stuff you get done. You may be my new hero.

Thanks, I guess I always feel like there's so much more to do- no rest for the Wicked...*see what I did there...

Do you live near Austin (I have no idea how near Houston (where you say you live) Austin is or how you travel ro really what highways there are)? I listen to an Austin radio station and they were talking about some truck that carries fuel was overturned and some major highway was closed and the guy reading it said, 'Oh, crap THAT road is closed. Good luck getting in or near Austin, drivers. Guess you have us to listen to!" Haha. But THAT SUCKS. Either way, traffic sucks.

The P-Squats were adorable. It's like you struggle... And then suddenly there's a giggle. Like, "Hey, Ma you got this!" And you did! I say you killed yesterday and kicked this morning's butt. Nice work!

I should have stayed home- that was the worst drive ever!

I need to do MOAR P-Squats! She's heavy

Awesome video! Great job. Happiness is a giggling child.

There is almost nothing better in this world than to hear children laughing. It brightens my day!

Great video!
P squats...awesome.
Hah I love the P squats. Reminds me of doing jump squats and sprints with my niece. She loves it!

Maybe too much, because now she always wants me to run around with her on my shoulders.

Thanks y'all they're fun! and thank goodness for tall ceilings! I would feel terrible if she hit the ceiling fan!

ZOMG do you think Peanut will let auntie robin squat her too???

She will! She loves them and she asked me all the way to school today- "where's texting Hammlin?"

hahahahaha your updates are so great! P squats!! P is so cute! I love her diva pose! Go Lil P, Go! And go Mama P! (where P=Pixie)

Great work! You are endlessly productive and I love it!

Mama P, hahaha A new nickname! I love it!!!!

She's never done that before- I'm in trouble with my girls for sure!!!

I am re-learning the importance of lists for me- without them, I will walk in endless circles and get nothing done even though I *KNOW* what I need to do. It's a flaw of the perfectionist personality type. Also mentally overwhelming. If I write it down I can delete it from my brain and be less mentally bogged down, if that makes sense.

Thursday

Dealt with life things in the afternoon.

Ex brought Lil man to the lab for his tests. Now we wait for them to send the results to his doctor and we'll go from there. Trying to get him where he needs to me.

Ex assured me that he spent the afternoon working on school work with Lil man.

When I got there, my poor boy still had a ton to do.

Already mapped out evening plan for Pixie promptly aborted! My boy needs mama, he's got her.

I did't get there until almost 6:00. We ended up working together till almost 7:45.

It breaks my heart to see him struggle so. His tears kill me. He just needs a little extra compassion from his teacher and it appears he gets NONE! My ex AND the kids' step mom have explained to her that we're in the process of having him diagnosed with ADHD, yet the reports she sends home make him out to be a troublesome, misbehaving problem. I hate her for that.

HE CAN'T HELP IT. He want's to pay attention. I know he does. If this woman makes him hate school I swear.....

I am so sad for this:

eha5ybat.jpg

While I was helping Lil man, ex fed lil P. I know, it's weird, but he loves her & he was trying to keep her occupied so she wouldn't interrupt me and my boy!

I made fajitas when I got home and Big J made his salsa...yum!

There was no way I was going to eat before I ran, and there was no way I was going to miss my run...

The run was slow, but I can't even explain how great it felt. I was in a zone, I was just running, not thinking, not daydreaming, nothing. Just listening to my music and running. Amazing!

Got home, cleaned up and spent the rest of the night in my sweet, sexy black compression sox and running shorts. That was a hawt look!!! (I should have taken a pic of THAT!)

6y8a8e6u.jpg

I was ready to devour the entire house when I got home. I contemplated having a tortilla with my fajita insides, but I resisted. I DID however, have a small handfull of corn tortilla chips in which to deliver ridiculous amounts of salsa to my face hole!!!

3e4u4ese.jpg

Made my list and went to bed with a messy kitchen, but since it started out perfectly clean it really wasn't that bad! No guilt here!

Friday:

DONE did almost all of it.

7etaqy9a.jpg

We were a little late getting out the door but

a5u9y5en.jpg

ooohhh yay for foot massages....even if you have to do it yourself!!!

sy7u6y5y.jpg

And my super woohoo for the day~

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! AUSTIN HERE I COME!!!

edupeha7.jpg

Edited by ~*~Wicked Pixie~*~

Every time I think I'm too busy I look at your thread and slap myself - you're amazing.

The run was slow, but I can't even explain how great it felt. I was in a zone, I was just running, not thinking, not daydreaming, nothing. Just listening to my music and running. Amazing!

These are my favorite kind of runs - I try to get in this kind of zone for the long ones, where I can just go and go and go and not even think about what's happening.