• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WizardTrip

Previously on "Furyan vs God of Thunder", our Furyan Warrior became a Wizard...

Fantastic!

I'm not an alcoholic either....

But 30 days with NO drinking is gonna suck balls!

You're probably going to find that eliminating the grain is going to make you feel soo much better-

I have so much less belly bloat and ummmm uncomfortable tummy issues now!

I still crave grain/carb things, but damn they make me feel gross!

Alcohol and grain....2 very difficult things to give up......and now I'm thinking of grain alcohol.....hmmm, haven't made any Jungle Juice lately :)

Fitness Updates:

- None

It's been a long busy week and I haven't made it to the gym since last Thursday for various reasons. I'll be going tonight and will plan on finishing up my time with some burpees for the challenge. Next week is not busy at all, so I should be able to hit things full force!

Happy birthday Wiz! Hopefully things are less hectic.
Happy birfday!

tumblr_mav3yhB67J1rsz58a.gif

now come back and play!

Thanks guys! Life is still pretty hectic, but all in good ways. Just busy these days (again, good busy, not boring work style busy crapola). Thought things would slow down when fall crept in, but hasn't yet. On top of that....still planning out my Halloween costume. Damn I love the month of October!!! :)

Thanks guys! Life is still pretty hectic, but all in good ways. Just busy these days (again, good busy, not boring work style busy crapola). Thought things would slow down when fall crept in, but hasn't yet. On top of that....still planning out my Halloween costume. Damn I love the month of October!!! :)

It's your birthday week! Happy belated birthday!

What are you being for Halloween? Or is it a surprise unveiling? Yay for being busy in a good way. And for fall. YOu know, because fall rocks.

So do you know how many things you have left to hit Spartanhood after 50 push ups? Seems like a ruck and 24 min 5 k away...

Oops.... completely missed this and just read it today. I'm pretty sure I am far from becoming a Spartan! Now, what's the full list again?

It's your birthday week! Happy belated birthday!

What are you being for Halloween? Or is it a surprise unveiling? Yay for being busy in a good way. And for fall. YOu know, because fall rocks.

Although the main guy in this is going to be way overdone this year, I may have agreed to go as a duo with a friend to stand out a bit different from the rest. My friend is short and stocky, I'm tall, and even though I'm not skinny, I believe we may be able to pull this off. So...me in the yellow suit :)

PSY_GangnamStyle_BTS2.jpg

Although the main guy in this is going to be way overdone this year, I may have agreed to go as a duo with a friend to stand out a bit different from the rest. My friend is short and stocky, I'm tall, and even though I'm not skinny, I believe we may be able to pull this off. So...me in the yellow suit :)

PSY_GangnamStyle_BTS2.jpg

I approve wholeheartedly of this plan and request that pics and video be made available for all of our enjoyment :D

Yes....I am still alive. Been gone for this whole challenge, but I'll wrap this giant failure of a challenge up sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, a single Halloween pic for your enjoyment.

559619_10100527602013292_37417343_n.jpg