chrille_sthlm "the extra mile challenge"

chrille_sthlm

Hello everyone.

This is my fourth challenge since May 1. This time I will focus on the extra mile. Which means that I will follow my cleaned up diet every meal, workout every day (even if I just do some push ups) and focus on the right QQS (quality, quantity and the spirit) in every situation.

My diet/fitness goals for this challenge are

1. Eat low GI / Paleo every day, every meal

2. Work out at the gym inspired by the Barbell Battalion at least twice a week

3. Work out at home/the playground/the hotel etc inspired by the Body Weight Brigade all other days

My life goal for this challenge is to study real hard. Currently I am studying (two days a month with a lot of homework in between) to become a certified business architect. I am working as an enterprise architect and this course will give me a deeper understanding of business strategy, business models and how to innovate those things.

This is my second challenge as a warrior. I have never been really strong but I am taking on the barbells with great enthusiasm. My stats are:

Push Press - 40 kg

Squats - 70 kg

Pull ups - 4 proper ones in a row

Dead lift - 70 kg

I am 175 cm and have gone from 81 kg to 71 kg since starting my first challenge.

Good luck to you all!

"Don't listen to the fools that hold you back.

For you will achieve what they can only dream."

2016 challenge 1

"A singel spark of passion can change a man forever"

Ok. So what did just happen...or what didn't.

It started out with a flu. Then it happened all att once. Sick kids, a huge work load, no sleep...etc. In short, a great unbalance in life. No more working out or keeping a cleaned up diet for a few weeks. Now, after a few days on top of things again I understand that I can either choose my old path, spending time in front of the telly gaining 10 kg in no time, or to continue my new path. At least I now have the energy to understand this. The choice is simple - I am choosing the more difficult, but more rewarding path.

Estimating the damage I saw that I have been on a plateu meaning that I am basically at the same level as before this unbalanced situation. Not to bad in other words.

Estimating the motivation to continue my journey to a becoming a fit nerd, it is high or very high. Here we go.

I am in the game again. Starting now.

Take care out there!

"Don't listen to the fools that hold you back.

For you will achieve what they can only dream."

2016 challenge 1

"A singel spark of passion can change a man forever"

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines