Lets try that again!

Late Shift

And the newb that i still am i seem to have posted this in the wrong place sorry. If someone can delete it I would be great full.

Okay first challenge was a total failure on my part. I technically claimed 1 wis for a mini challenge about research but I am even revoking that point since I did not apply it. So new challenges all around

Aboot me

height 6'3

Weight 346 (I failed the challenge but still lost 4 pounds over all :D )

Age 31

Str building exorcise 2 to 3 times a week + 2 str + 2 con + 1 cha I don't have a lot of upper strength, and I know I need to work on it. If anyone could point me to a good place for starting this kind of exorcise it would be great as I am going to have to do a bit of research on this.

Keep a food journal + 2 wis + 2 con + 1 cha I have lost weight doing this combined with counting calories in the past. However I have fallen way out of practice.

Keep my calorie total intake under what myfitnesspal suggests + 2 con + 3 wis Again this has worked for me in the past, but I have stopped doing it, and I have stopped losing weight. Thankfully I have not gained since stopping though... That number is 2540

Personal goal

Keep a spending journal + 3 wis + 2 cha I know this has given me results with weight loss maybe it will help control my cash and let me spend it better...

Second times a charm right?

Half-Orc Adventurer (lvl 1)

STR: 3 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Gotta start somewhere...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines