Laura's "Y U waste so much?" Challenge

Hermione Gainser

My favorite is when they plop down mid yoga mat when I'm in downward dog (which I almost use as a transition into chaturanga). Move kitteh, move!

Related: I was messing around doing stretches recently and decided to try a bridge. Pushed up into it, and my one-year-old crawled under me and sat down. How do you get out of a bridge without crushing the kid?! Won't be trying that one again with him around anytime soon...

What happened? I assume the kid was fine; did they move on their own or did you have to yell for child retrieval?

Sort of both, actually. I kind of freaked out, and he moved a little on his own. I was able to get down a little to the side, so crushing was avoided, thankfully.

I just realized... is that kitteh actually rolled up IN the yoga mat? Haha.

My favorite is when they plop down mid yoga mat when I'm in downward dog (which I almost use as a transition into chaturanga). Move kitteh, move!

Here is a blurry one of kitteh overtaking my yoga mat.. I don't know how he did that.

5207_635765099707_1865521_n.jpg

I guess I should be lucky; my dogs just stare at me funny when I try to do anything.

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

Related: I was messing around doing stretches recently and decided to try a bridge. Pushed up into it, and my one-year-old crawled under me and sat down. How do you get out of a bridge without crushing the kid?! Won't be trying that one again with him around anytime soon...

AH! I imagine that would consist of a lot of anxious, trying not to yell b/c you're not mad but nervous "sweetie mommy needs you to move !"

I'm glad the crisis was averted. hahaha kids and pets do not make for stretchy, yoga companions.

Haha kittens are so cute! Funny, my dogs always attacked me while doing any exercise on the ground...

See, I think they assume when we're in their territory it's play time. Not so super doggy face. Sorry!

Sort of both, actually. I kind of freaked out, and he moved a little on his own. I was able to get down a little to the side, so crushing was avoided, thankfully.

I just realized... is that kitteh actually rolled up IN the yoga mat? Haha.

Oh yeah. I seriously have no idea how he managed it. I had finished yoga, came back and... kitteh can haz omz?

Can't you hear him? He's saying "AND BREATHE."

transaltion: meow!

I guess I should be lucky; my dogs just stare at me funny when I try to do anything.

Well probably now since they expect to be picked up! :D

Wee daily update:

Walked on lunch 30+ mins (fasted-huzzah)

Oddly not hungry today. Had my super delish rotisserie chicken, some homemade peanut sauce, green smoothie of kale, carrot and apple (ehh, it was ok), half a serving of dark chocolate (chocolove brand 77%). That was maybe noonish? Little after? Got home from work and had a stuffed pepper with avocado and a sprinkle of asiago. Took various bites of food Boyfriend is cooking. Lots of noms. He's having a love affair with PaleOMG so I get to taste a lot of her recipes :P Spoiler: they're amazing.

HOME! Finally opened my stats class (slaaackerrrr). Worked 1 hour.

Still working on muh plan for squats/gettin' to super hot bad ass status. Thinking of seeking outside consultation for fresh eyes. So.Much.to.Learn.

Spent some Laura time catching up on Warehouse 13. Warehouse 13, Y U break my heart?

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Spent some Laura time catching up on Warehouse 13. Warehouse 13, Y U break my heart?

HG Wells, Y U break my heart?

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

HG Wells, Y U break my heart?

<3 H.G.

Updated my main post again because I realized my squat goal wasn't set up in any measurable way.

Walked 30 mins on lunch today. I'm not sure if I'm at 2 or 3 for the week now.. hmm

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost

<3 H.G.

Updated my main post again because I realized my squat goal wasn't set up in any measurable way.

Walked 30 mins on lunch today. I'm not sure if I'm at 2 or 3 for the week now.. hmm

HG and that stupid accent. and smile. *sigh*

re: walk, MOAR WALKING. :)

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Claudia > HG.

Just sayin....

right. but see.. i AM claudia.

i can't date myself.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

HG and that stupid accent. and smile. *sigh*

re: walk, MOAR WALKING. :)

Hahaha do you watch Dexter?

Yes! I guess I'll just make sure to walk tomorrow, too. Shucks :P

Claudia > HG.

Just sayin....

I have a soft spot of red heads.

right. but see.. i AM claudia.

i can't date myself.

Really?!?! I totes should have gotten your autograph then.

Um yes, BigM. You should have. Sheesh!

Hahaha do you watch Dexter?

Yes! I guess I'll just make sure to walk tomorrow, too. Shucks :P

Um yes, BigM. You should have. Sheesh!

No. I don't. well. i have only seen 3 or 4 seasons.

me too. (red heads)

and yes, BigM should have. but, you know. maybe i'll give it to him if he beats me in overhead squats. ;)

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

No. I don't. well. i have only seen 3 or 4 seasons.

me too. (red heads)

and yes, BigM should have. but, you know. maybe i'll give it to him if he beats me in overhead squats. ;)

So did you see the season with H.G.? It took some getting used to before I could like H.G. I was all, "DEVIL!"

Ohhhh snaaaaaaaap! She went there, BigM. She went there.

Who doesn't? Even though they be crazy, there is just something about red heads.

Truth. and I don't know what'd I'd do if I dated someone with more freckles than me.... weird....

Ohhhh snaaaaaaaap! She went there, BigM. She went there.

Truth. and I don't know what'd I'd do if I dated someone with more freckles than me.... weird....

Daaang. It's been brought!

Wait, Laura is a ginger? 0.o

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

So did you see the season with H.G.? It took some getting used to before I could like H.G. I was all, "DEVIL!"

well yeah. i was all DEVIL! but then *hot*!! devil

re: seasons, i'm caught up, except for this season. i have seen eps 1-2, but then my DVR didn't record a bunch. so i'm in a lurch :(

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Daaang. It's been brought!

Wait, Laura is a ginger? 0.o

Hahahaha nooooo, (which you'd know if you had faaaaaaaacebooook) my Irish side shows itself in my super pale and freckly skin. And my ability to drink.

well yeah. i was all DEVIL! but then *hot*!! devil

re: seasons, i'm caught up, except for this season. i have seen eps 1-2, but then my DVR didn't record a bunch. so i'm in a lurch :(

Ahh gotcha. Yeah, I didn't care for this last season. But after the other two...

Uhh, I don't know if I should say this here.. but :coughwatchseries.eucough:

annnyway.. :)

Hahahaha nooooo, (which you'd know if you had faaaaaaaacebooook) my Irish side shows itself in my super pale and freckly skin. And my ability to drink.

Ahh gotcha. Yeah, I didn't care for this last season. But after the other two...

Uhh, I don't know if I should say this here.. but :coughwatchseries.eucough:

annnyway.. :)

ooooo.

sweet.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I likey the redheads. Except in my experience, I tend to have a lot of um... chemistry... with them, but then horrible chemistry in terms of personality clashing.

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines