Livingroovy's Turning Pro Challenge

livingroovy

Thanks y'all!

And tonight we are having a Halloween party at my house and I am going to be Buffy. '90s references + Joss Whedon = killer combo.

What are you all being/doing for Halloween?

Awesome! There's a club here called The Inferno and they go ALL OUT for Halloween. Their costume contest is epic every year. I always take plenty of pictures because the costumes are always so good! My husband, my friend Melissa & I are going as Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Well.. Pride and Prejudice and Zombie - singular, really since Melissa is going to be the only zombie. Chris & I are going to hunt her :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 4 Fairy Druid

STR: 10 DEX: 8.5 STA: 11.5 CON:12.25 WIS:13.25 CHA:10

My Challenge Thread

My Challenge Spreadsheet

"You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a clubâ€

~ Jack London

Week 5 Report

Workouts:

Actually exactly as I planned. Amazing!

A

Food:

I was at about 97% until this weekend. Then that rapidly deteriorated. Whoops. Well, Friday day, Saturday day, and today were good. Still probably around 80-85% for the week.

B

Life:

Not much more done on de-cluttering, but I am 90% of the way there. Hooray!

A-

Week Overall: A-

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

In the Spirit of the current mini challenge, even though Druids aren't technically competing, I am going to go for 100% on clean eating through the end of the challenge on Thursday. Yikes. To the grocery store!

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

In the Spirit of the current mini challenge, even though Druids aren't technically competing, I am going to go for 100% on clean eating through the end of the challenge on Thursday. Yikes. To the grocery store!

I wasn't sure whether we were competing or not but I think it's nice to have a bit of a boost at the end! So I'm going all out on meditation.

Elfin Harvester, level 2 Druid monkSTR 6.75|DEX 3|STA 6|CON 5.25|WIS 5|CHA 5

I didn't make a plan for this week officially on here. But it's okay...

Day 36 Report

Workout

75 minute yoga class

Abs

Ugh I feel like I've actually moved backwards with abs and muscle definition. It's weird, because I feel stronger but I think my body is confused!

Meals

Breakfast: Protein Mocha

2nd Breakfast: Spinach Salad w/ eggs, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, walnuts, & sunflower seeds

Lunch: Smoothie

Snack: Homemade energy bar

Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup

De-cluttering

Nope.

Week 5 Report

Workouts:

Actually exactly as I planned. Amazing!

A

Food:

I was at about 97% until this weekend. Then that rapidly deteriorated. Whoops. Well, Friday day, Saturday day, and today were good. Still probably around 80-85% for the week.

B

Life:

Not much more done on de-cluttering, but I am 90% of the way there. Hooray!

A-

Week Overall: A-

Nice week 5. Time to finish strong!!!

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Nice week 5. Time to finish strong!!!

Thanks!!!!!! :)

Protein Mocha?

Yeah I explained it at the beginning of my challenge and got too lazy to keep writing out the ingredients :) It's coffee, almond milk, and chocolate VegaOne (whole health optimizing meal replacer) :) SO GOOD!!

Excellent Week 5. I hope Week 6 is going strong too!

Did I dream it or did I see pictures of a very impressive Buffy custom a few days ago?

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%
Excellent Week 5. I hope Week 6 is going strong too!

Did I dream it or did I see pictures of a very impressive Buffy custom a few days ago?

You did see those! I took them down haha but it was awesome.

Can't believe this challenge is over already. I can't wait til the next one!!

End of Challenge Report

Beginning Stats:

Level 3 Timelord Druid

[sTR] - 9.75 // [DEX] - 7.35 // [sTA] - 9.25 // [CON] - 10 // [WIS] - 12.7 // [CHA] - 9.6

Yoga & Fitness:

1. Stick to workout schedule. // +3[sTA] +2[sTR] +1[DEX]

A=95% or more completed workouts. B=85-94%. C=75-84%. D=65-74%. F=64% or less.

Overall Grade: (90%) A- // +2.75[sTA] +1.8[sTR] +.9[DEX]

2. Crow to Headstand to Crow. // +2[sTR] +1[WIS]

A= Nailed it. B= Successfully complete, but not with all requisite breaths/shaky. C= Get it but fall out of it/mostly complete. D= Unable to come back to crow/stuck on head. F= No change.

Overall Grade: (85%) B // 1.75[sTR] +.85[WIS]

*No video for this yet... thus far I've only done it in my house haha. The coming back down from headstand is still shaky, but I am so happy I made this part of my challenge! I feel much stronger and more confident that I CAN do these things. :)

Diet:

3. Stick to diet/clean eating plan: // +3[CON] +1[CHA]

A= 90% or more of the time. B=80-89% of the time. C=70-79% of the time. D=60-69% of time. F=59% or below.

Overall Grade: (90%) A // +3[CON] +1[CHA]

Barely scraped by an A on this one :) Awesome though :)

Life:

4. Make all the stuffs go away! // +1[CHA] +1[WIS]

A= Completed. F= Not completed. Straight up.

Overall Grade: A // +1[CHA] +1[WIS]

Yeah de-cluttering!! So happy with the changes I have made. No before and after photos right now because I am house sitting, but I can't wait to show you guys the difference.

Overall Challenge Grade: 92%. In some classrooms that's an A-, in some it's an A. I'll take it either way!!

New Stats:

Level 4 Timelord Druid

[sTR] - 13.3 // [DEX] - 8.25 // [sTA] - 12 // [CON] - 13 // [WIS] - 14.55 // [CHA] - 11.6

Looking forward to next challenge!

=( I wanted to see Buffy Druid

Look on Facebook!

Great job!

But the challenge officially goes until Monday 5th 23:59, right?

You are awesome! good job decluttering your home!

It does! I just am not sure I'm going to be able to post so I am completing it now :)

You did see those! I took them down haha but it was awesome.

Can't believe this challenge is over already. I can't wait til the next one!!

Oh good, I was wondering if I'd been hallucinating! :D

You did awesome on your goals! Well done on doing the crow to headstand and back. That is really impressive! I look forward to a video one of these days.

I also can't wait to start the next challenge. I am already defining my goals. Wondering if it would be cheating to start already tomorrow. I don't really want to loose the momentum. Either way I'll keep doing what I am doing. :)

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%
Oh good, I was wondering if I'd been hallucinating! :D

You did awesome on your goals! Well done on doing the crow to headstand and back. That is really impressive! I look forward to a video one of these days.

I also can't wait to start the next challenge. I am already defining my goals. Wondering if it would be cheating to start already tomorrow. I don't really want to loose the momentum. Either way I'll keep doing what I am doing. :)

Thanks Chanda!! :) Looking forward to your goals next time around!

Yay! As all the way, and keeping us up and running - nice job!

Thank you!!!

You are amazing, to have done all that with all the job busyness you've been having. I need to constantly ask myself "WWLGD?" when I'm feeling lazy.

Umm that just made my whole week, I want you to know that. Thank you for always being a reminder that I do enough and putting my life into perspective! Seriously, you rock.

Wow, all A's. Nice job on the challenge :) See you next time!

Thanks girl!! Can't wait for next round!

i think it's an A.

awesome job, girl.

:D Thanks!!!!!!

You look disturbingly sexy blond

I KNOW, RIGHT?! Totally crazy.

(For those of you that missed it... )

tumblr_mckxh07beG1qaoxj6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mckxh07beG1qaoxj6o2_500.jpg

Whooo Halloween!

We are already planning our Holiday Costume Party.... I want to be the 12 Days of Christmas. I need a posse.

End of Challenge Report

2. Crow to Headstand to Crow. // +2[sTR] +1[WIS]

A= Nailed it. B= Successfully complete, but not with all requisite breaths/shaky. C= Get it but fall out of it/mostly complete. D= Unable to come back to crow/stuck on head. F= No change.

Overall Grade: (85%) B // 1.75[sTR] +.85[WIS]

*No video for this yet... thus far I've only done it in my house haha. The coming back down from headstand is still shaky, but I am so happy I made this part of my challenge! I feel much stronger and more confident that I CAN do these things. :)

Looking forward to next challenge!

Cool! Great work! This was an inspiring goal. Glad to see you hit it! I may completely steal this from you for my next challenge. :)

Sea Level

Vintage Sea-elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Sea Level I : Respawn
Pro Aris et Focis

"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying, The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying."

Cool! Great work! This was an inspiring goal. Glad to see you hit it! I may completely steal this from you for my next challenge. :)

Heck yeah!! Do it!! Such a mindset thing.... any time I wavered on my belief that I could do it, even for a second, it was over.

Guys check out my new avatar... we did a semi-professional photo shoot at one of our studios, and this is the first image release. I can't wait to get the rest of them!!! I look like a legit yogi, haha.

Guys check out my new avatar... we did a semi-professional photo shoot at one of our studios, and this is the first image release. I can't wait to get the rest of them!!! I look like a legit yogi, haha.

Haha I was all ready to post "whaaaat is up with your ridiculous new avatar". Way to preempt me, friend.

But seriously, that's awesome. Of course it makes you look like a legit yogi, you are one, silly!

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines