MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Not so much commander over here hates mustaches....very unamerican.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

The obvious solution is to grow one that's majestic as fuck and change his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

i grew out my chest hair and braided it instead hehehehe

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

My mustache stops growing after a certain length. My body auto grooms itself lol.

Lucky i wish my body came with that feature i was jipped.

Lmao, Ok body I have some sexy times coming up, So back hair if you could just fall out the next time I'm in the shower that would be great

This!

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

If it needs a new home, I'd like some chest hair please.

Ain't the grass always greener on the other side...

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

I'm sure they have a cream for green chest hair now.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

The only thing that has worked for me is waxing, which requires someone else doing it for you....also it's not the most pleasant of feelings

I tried nair once and it turned my skin white, it also didn't remove all the hair either.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

That's been my experience as well. Waxing isn't necessarily the only way to go, but there's no getting around the fact that you need someone else to do it for you.

since we're on the topic of body hair, I have a legitimate question. How do you get rid of back hair? It's a new issue to me and I don't like it being there, especially with trying to get back in the dating scene.

Own your body brother. Body hair is nothing to be ashamed of. I have angel wings on my back, I use to feel like some type of ogre due to them, I thought about shaving, waxing, doing anything to get rid of it...

Then I saw the new Superman movie. My self image of my body changed after seeing that glorious mane of chest hair flow on Superman's chest as he held up the oil derrick from falling onto a helicopter. Too often media images we see of the perfect male body are hairless these days, while most men are not. I am not saying those born without body hair are less of a man, but if Superman can be proud of his chest or back hair, so can you.

Moderately hairy and proud! 

Currently lost in Fitness.

Own your body brother. Body hair is nothing to be ashamed of. I have angel wings on my back, I use to feel like some type of ogre due to them, I thought about shaving, waxing, doing anything to get rid of it...

Then I saw the new Superman movie. My self image of my body changed after seeing that glorious mane of chest hair flow on Superman's chest as he held up the oil derrick from falling onto a helicopter. Too often media images we see of the perfect male body are hairless these days, while most men are not. I am not saying those born without body hair are less of a man, but if Superman can be proud of his chest or back hair, so can you.

I'll second this motion. Right down to the angel wings and shame. Lol.

I forgot about that scene. I see where you're coming from, I'm still just trying to figure out a look for myself due to finally feeling a little better about my body image. But yeah, more then likely going to embrace the look since it'll be easier and I should honestly be proud of what I've got.

Third! I've got patches of hair over my body, and I agree with accepting your own body as the ideal for society.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

well I guess I'm lucky since mine has the normal hairy chest set up. Now if I can continue on my journey I can look like a clean shaven lumberjack instead of a husky shaggy one. And main reason I'm shaving is because I got a lot of compliments on how I look minus the facial scruff, otherwise may try for a full on beard to see what it looks like on me. 

4th'ed and motion carried :lol:

I'm hairy as hell and married to a hottie, at least IMO anyway, the real women don't mind the real men showing off their hairy beast look ;) Sean Connery as bond, what a stud, he got all the ladies!

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I agree with this guy here. Be proud of what you have, because that is much sexier then a clean shaven anything.

This advice from a guy who will look like a wookie in a few years.

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."