MEN ONLY THREAD part two

On 3/15/2016 at 6:53 PM, jenglish said:

Oh, I invite people over just to get her to clean.  And if I said sexy preggo belly my wife would call bullshit in a second. 

Ah but the 2nd time around it absolutely was, she can't call BS on something that isn't BS.  Gotta walk the walk too.

I explained its like butts; big and flabby, not sexy, big and firm, very, very, sexy.  Tho I don't find it sexy on other women (but... I don't exactly go around feeling their bellies... that would be weird, but there are definitely a lot of people that are weird in that way), it probably has a lot to do with the fact that that thing is mine (a useful evolutionary adaptation if you think about it).

2nd time around lacked the weirdness of the 1st time around; sex was very awkward the first time around, the 2nd.... yeah, I hope to heck she gets pregnant again, lol.

• Like 1

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

28 minutes ago, Capt Frost said:

I'm calling for a new rule for Men's bathrooms, if you cannot aim your dick to actually piss in a urinal please sit down

We just had the bathrooms at work deep cleaned yesterday morning, this morning the floor by the urinals is friggin disgusting

In Basic Training, our Drill Sergeant had "Basic Rifle Marksmanship" for all the males in the bay after walking into the latrine and seeing that someone had missed the urinal completely, peeing on the wall beside it.  Turned out it was a guy from another platoon that shared our bay (fourth platoon was split among all the bays because 4th bay was the female bay).  Yeah, his Drill tore into him something awful for not cleaning his mess.

• Like 2

There was a time I was so damn tired and missed completely, but I cleaned it up lol.

Another thing that is annoying is when you have odd number of urinals or at least 4 and someone else comes in and pisses in the one next to you. This makes me want to splash on purpose so it gets on his shoes.

Bathrooms should have a federal building code that all public ones have an odd number of urinals...imo.

yeah what's with that? everyone knows the unspoken rule is:

if you come in first, you pick a urinal in either end (preferably the one at the back of the bathroom), if not, you leave at least an urinal between you and the next guy unless it is not possible…

this "message" was brought to you through the ether using ero san's arcane magics (and a cellphone)

• Like 1

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

On 12 April 2016 at 11:10 PM, erosan said:

if you come in first, you pick a urinal in either end (preferably the one at the back of the bathroom), if not, you leave at least an urinal between you and the next guy unless it is not possible…

this "message" was brought to you through the ether using ero san's arcane magics (and a cellphone)

I second that unspoken rule. 

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

I was once in a stall in a train station taking a leak (because all the urinals were in use), and the guy in the stall next to me pissed on my shoe, UNDER the stall wall.

Still not sure how he managed that, just from the angles involved, he must've been swinging it to get a sideways vector.

• Like 2

Just found this thread, and I'm glad it exists. When I saw the women's health board, I was thinking that there should be a men's health board too that was just one long thread about how to make your balls not stick to your leg when you're working out.

By the looks of it, that's what this is.

Just found this thread, and I'm glad it exists. When I saw the women's health board, I was thinking that there should be a men's health board too that was just one long thread about how to make your balls not stick to your leg when you're working out.

Pretty much. Just a reminder though that this is a public board.

wildross on the tablet

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

17 minutes ago, powerpc127 said:

Gold bond applied before a workout will solve that problem.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, Thrillho said:

cornstarch.png

It is a legit solution. People who live in humid and pretty hot places know.

Also mentioned in the trailer for this great movie (around 2:20)

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

On 4/12/2016 at 4:10 PM, erosan said:

This +1.  Always protect against the prospective meat gazer.

I would also appreciate it if all the kodiak bears out there would groom their pube-fro.  Looking at a line of urinals in some bathrooms where I work makes you wonder if you took a wrong turn and ended up in a barber shop before they could sweep.  Jesus.  Doesn't anyone else take a number 2 trimmer to that business now and again.  It isn't the 70's anymore.

• Like 1

Possibly a dude-related discussion, considering the underlying topic:

Watching Ninja Warrior on Sunday night, and again on Wednesday night, my wife (who kind of rolls her eyes at this show, along with everything else I watch) noted something as laid out very eloquently on FB.

Half-watching American Ninja Warrior last night and every time a woman was competing they would be like "Wow! Even the men are having trouble with that obstacle and she just nailed it!" Ok, i am about to slap down some truth for y'all here: that woman was not doing awesome "for a girl" she was doing awesome FOR A FUCKING ATHLETE. Her gender had nothing to do with it, and the commentary didn't need to bring up her ladyness ever second word.

Every third comment was "Dayum! You go, girl!" and "She's incredibly strong for a lady!" and "She's keeping pace with the men on this one!" and "That's my girl!", and a very specific one: "Don't be distracted by the tiny little body, this girl can bench press 200 lbs!"

... is that necessary? Maybe they meant well, but it was REALLY unrelenting. And a little creepy. 

• Like 4

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

6 hours ago, Thrillho said:

Possibly a dude-related discussion, considering the underlying topic:

Watching Ninja Warrior on Sunday night, and again on Wednesday night, my wife (who kind of rolls her eyes at this show, along with everything else I watch) noted something as laid out very eloquently on FB.

Every third comment was "Dayum! You go, girl!" and "She's incredibly strong for a lady!" and "She's keeping pace with the men on this one!" and "That's my girl!", and a very specific one: "Don't be distracted by the tiny little body, this girl can bench press 200 lbs!"

... is that necessary? Maybe they meant well, but it was REALLY unrelenting. And a little creepy. 

It was pandering to the lowest common denominator. I have long suspected those comments are not being made in real time but are made after the show is edited together, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were scripted.. Neither of those commentators do much for me personally. I think your wife's commentary is spot on. 

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Yeah, Akbar and Jeff are the entire reason I watch the show with the volume way, way, WAAAYYYY down. After the comment "Natalie Duran Duran is hungry like the WOLF!", I just hit Mute. 

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

19 minutes ago, Mark D said:

I found this interesting, on the subject of being a gentleman:

You've Got To Be a Man Before You Can Be a Gentleman

I wish I had read that in my younger days.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

I found this interesting, on the subject of being a gentleman:

You've Got To Be a Man Before You Can Be a Gentleman

That's really good. Meekness is power under control.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I wish I had read that in my younger days.

It's never too late.

I spent most of my 30s and early  40s trying to figure out what my Dad tried to teach me in my pre-teens and teens.

• Like 1