• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Nuala

NF character generator: Find your guild!

Just gave it another try Nuala!!

I have almost max at Assassin, so I think I'm good :)

The rest is nearly equal, except for Monk, which is far down haha!

Really like the updates you implemented!

This is AMAZING!!! I still haven't managed to pick my jaw off the floor yet. Awesome job, Nuala!

If I may (and since you asked) though, I have a few grammatical suggestions...

"Evicious? Good good. With a name like that, you are destined FOR greatness. So, Evicious, AS what race should I register you?"

"A Half-Khajiit? I have heard of you people, but I can't say I have seen many of you before. Still, your capacity IS higly recognised and any guild will be happy to welcome you! Can you now describe TO me your strengthS and weaknessES?"

"I see, I see. Interesting. So your weak points are dexterity and strength and your strong points are constitution and wisdom. Good, knowing your weak and strong points will definitely help you in your journey! WHICH capacity IS the most important FOR you to improve?"

"Where is your favourite PLACE TO TRAIN?"

"Hmmm, so you SEEM to be a warrior at heart, aren't you? Warrior you will be then! Here, take this card, you may show it to the other guild members to show them what you are:"

""In any case, don't forget that your guild affiliation is not carved in STONE. If your goals for your next challenge are closer to another guild'S philosophy, you should definitely go knock at their door. Worry not, the warrior guild won't be bothered by seeing one of its members going to train elsewhere for a while.

Speaking of challenge, BE sure to check when the next one IS and make sure YOU have four goals ready. Four and not one more, I know that you youngsters can be VERY excited about challenges - I know I still am! But you should focus on creating habits, so in order not to be overwhelmed, four goals are PLENTY.

If you still don't know what your goals may be, it's time to go and check your fellow guild members own challenges. That will inspire you. "

The old man SITS back in his chair, thinking a little.

"Well, I think that's all for me to do. Your journey has just BEGUN: go and meet your guild members, for they will be the ones that will accompany you and support you. Don't be shy; give them a way to contact you if you ever feel down." The old man sends you away with a smile: "Go forth my friend, and welcome to the rebellion!"

You BID farewell to the guild master and then proceed to leave the room, your guild crest OVER your heart. After closing the door, you have no more hesitations and your steps take the PATH to your guild. Your new home. "

Edited by Evicious

That was brilliant. Got be between Monk and Druid, which is pretty much where I thought I'd be just by looking at basic descriptions. Which remind me, next D&D game I'm in I should multiclass that way, too....

This is pretty fantastic. I'm going with Adventurer because I need to lose weight for now, but I am totally a Druid/Assassin in my personality (which I guessed before doing the creator, but wasn't sure if I was "getting it") so as soon as I am out of Adventurer Class...I'm on to Assassin training since we arent supposed to multi-class for challenges.

New update:

When your guild affiliation have been decided by answering all the questions, you can decide to chose another guild for the next challenge. The signature is similar, only the mention " *** at heart, in training with the ****" appears.

I also added a footer with a direct link to this thread and the last update date.

Still need to do:

- A better competence point management

- New type of signatures

Update: Added a direct link to the edit signature part of the profile. You have to be logged in the NF forums for it to work of course.

Not sure if this is just me but when I enter my name; it asks me what race I am like it should do, but if I choose "I actually don't know..." and then choose something, nothing happens. Like, I'll choose "Average -> Average -> Human" and then nothing else happens. If I choose "Can't you see I'm a ..." it works fine though, and leads me on to the next part with the questions. Anyone else experiencing this?

Just tried it, it didn't worked the first time when I selected the line without clicking on the word 'human' but it worked when I effectively clicked on the word 'human', the yellow square may be indeed a little misleading, but you seriously don't want me to code tonight, I could break the whole internet :P

Anyway, I checked the crest problem. Apparently only the ranger's crest is problematic, then again it's the only one in .png where all the other crest are in .jpg (and thus lower quality), still, I don't really get why it's not working anymore now :x

Oh well, apparently we can't use pics anymore in signatures :/ . I'll re-write the page as soon as I have more details of the structure of the next challenge and wrapped my mind around the new forum functionnalities.

Quick update, I cleaned up the signature generated and corrected the links at the bottom of tha page. The new signature is not really fancy but at least it's clean of all the useless tags.

The server where my generator was hosted died a few days ago and it won't be put up anymore. For now, it will be hosted... well.. somewhere else. You can find the latest working version here. I'm working on a new version at the moment with a better skill point system.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

HA, this is perfect. I really relate to my Lycan Ranger. I've always loved the ranger class and Lycans rock. It fits the side of me that works with the energies of the universe. I'm in the Warrior Challenge this time, but I want to get in contact with my fellow rangers!

This was pretty cool. I wasn't really off when I picked my stuff blindly, I chose Adventurer working towards Ranger. This gave me Adventrurer, with Scout a close second.