Isagenix

Has anyone had any experiences with this product?

www.isagenix.com/us/en/thirtyday.dhtml

I have a friend that says he dropped 17 pounds in 2 weeks. That is a little discerning in my opinion.

Reading the reviews, and it seems legit, but if you drop 17 pounds in 2 weeks, that seems really unhealthy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

I am thinking he was about 215 to 220. Not sure.

And could the mods please delete the other Isagenix thread? Stupid Afghanistan Interwebz.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

Yeah...it looks like a real hard sell product.

it's also a MLM thing -- so i would really take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt.

IMHO, anything about losing weight that doesn't involve eating real food, exercise and very few supplements if any doesn't jive.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

The plan is easily replicated with protein shakes and supplements. It's terribly expensive but if you become a salesman you reduce the overall cost for yourself.. It

S a scam and a pyramid at the same time.

Your Servant, 

Skya Wolfe

Gray Elf and Level One Ranger

It's never to late to be what you might have been-- George Eliot

www.agingasgracefullyasIcan.com

I have been personally involved with this company and I would not recommend it.  It is a hard selling company that is very expensive and you will either "drink the kool-aid" or get out.  It works because they are reducing your calories.  No brainer there, but as soon as you start adding food back into it, the weight comes back, and usually more.  There are testimonials but if you do your research you will find a lot of negative responses as well.  The one thing that is difficult is they put you on autoship and it is very difficult to get away from it.  Your team leader will likely hassle you and keep bugging you to buy and get more people under you.  I have lost 2 great friends to this "cult" like mentality.  Either you are in or you are out with this company.  

MLM type selling programs are always hard sales type scams that cost people their friends. The only people who make good money are the people at the top of the pyramid. Everyone else is just being conned into alienating their friends and family by acting like super annoying sales people. 

I've seen good products sold through MLM programs but there is always an equivalent that can be bought at a plain old store. Just google the product and see what's really in it and who sells an alternative.

Last thought on the subject.  Magic weight loss products don't make you lose weight. Diet and exercise make you lose weight. 

I look at it like this:

If there were a real magic bullet for weight loss, it wouldn't be being marketed by an MLM or in the back pages of Cosmo or on a sketchy internet site.  It would be on the front page of the New York Times.

My Main Quest:  Bench my Body Weight

My First 6-Week Challenge:  Squidwina - A Week Late and 45 Pounds Short

Started Program - 5-Jan-2015

Main Lifts as of 17-Mar-2015

- Squat: 3 reps at 175 lbs  (200 lb 1RM)

- Deadlift:  3 reps at 185 lbs

- Bench press: 3 reps at 115 lbs

- Overhead press: 3 reps at 75 lbs