What about Klokov Complex

• pull to mid thigh
  • clean
  • paused front squat
  • push press
  • pause jerk

Dmitry does it with 205kg

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwYbiZwbkuY

He takes more weight than almost anyone I know can deadlift and push presses it like it's nothing. In the middle of all that.

D:

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Or the Shankle Complex?

I want to man handle 440lbs like that.

Fix'd

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

P.s. Have you all seen some of the numbers the assassins are putting up? 400?! One person! ALREADY! Warriors! Come out to plaaaaaaaaay ayyyyyyy!

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost

P.s. Have you all seen some of the numbers the assassins are putting up? 400?! One person! ALREADY! Warriors! Come out to plaaaaaaaaay ayyyyyyy!

Those guys are nuts, it looks like we are all putting up respectable numbers though.

I just told my girlfriend that I'd be borrowing her floor tonight, she did not understand. Let the "Weekend of 10,000 Burpees" begin!!! (It's a title not a goal)

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

The nerd in me wants to ask if we have more or less people registered than the other guilds, to better gauge our progress.

The warrior in me says "Shut up and do another burpee".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Titanium Bulwark

Level 4 Goliath Warrior

STR: 14.5 DEX: 7 STA: 12.5 CON: 8 WIS: 9.5 CHA: 5

Out of 100 men in battle, 10 shouldn't even be there, 80 are just targets, 9 are real fighters,

Ah, but the one,

One of them is the WARRIOR, And he will bring the others back.

- Hericletus 500 BC

Isaiah 40:31 "..but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

The nerd in me wants to ask if we have more or less people registered than the other guilds, to better gauge our progress.

If the number of threads in the guild is an accurate measure of who's registered, we're like the fourth most populous, so we do sort of have an edge in that respect.

No burpees for me today. I'm going straight from work to deadlift day to the opera. I'll have to make it up this weekend.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

If the number of threads in the guild is an accurate measure of who's registered, we're like the fourth most populous, so we do sort of have an edge in that respect.

No burpees for me today. I'm going straight from work to deadlift day to the opera. I'll have to make it up this weekend.

I've got to admit, that last part was unexpected.

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Lets see, my dojo's got a big shiai tomorrow, and it's testing for new black belts...

I'm going to be assisting with that testing...

I'm going to be doing the conditioning...

I'm pretty sure my entire dojo is going to hate you guys for this. I wonder how many burpees I can do in 4 hours.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Lets see, my dojo's got a big shiai tomorrow, and it's testing for new black belts...

I'm pretty sure my entire dojo is going to hate you guys for this. I wonder how many burpees I can do in 4 hours.

Heheheheheh.

Nope, no weddings left for this season. My wife and I are going to a (very long) ball tomorrow. I'll see if I can't get at least a clip of it sometime :P

ZOMG. Yes please!

Those guys are nuts, it looks like we are all putting up respectable numbers though.

I just told my girlfriend that I'd be borrowing her floor tonight, she did not understand. Let the "Weekend of 10,000 Burpees" begin!!! (It's a title not a goal)

Truth. Flourless is apparently a machine. 655 last time I looked. Say whaaat? hahaha my 50 feel pretty pitiful. MOAR burpees!

+10

*ahem* BWAH HA HA!

1) My back is sore from doing just 20(!) yesterday

2) I intend to be at a total of 100 by the end of today, even if it kills me... and it might :)

Hahaha keep that core tight! You are awesome, I have no doubt of your abilities :)

Truth. Flourless is apparently a machine. 655 last time I looked. Say whaaat? hahaha my 50 feel pretty pitiful. MOAR burpees!

Machines can be met by machines! I'm gonna make sure we hold our territory. :P

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

You do not wanna know!

Can somebody add 5 to mine for me?

Done :)

I just turned on skyrim and started looking at nerd fitness, but I think I'm going to do burpees instead. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go pick up the thunder, cause I'm about to bring it.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines