Missing - 160lbs

Missing 160lbs

No reward for finding it because I don't want it back!

Fitbit just let me know I have hit 160 lbs in weight loss. I have been at it for 2 years now and have another 10 to reach goal. Fitbit and withings scale have been the two items that have helped the most. Fitbit to push myself to do more to or row than I did today and withings scale to know what works.

I hope to use the resources here to make the last 10 fun while trying something new.

Thats pretty darn amazing. Especially as I am creeping down towards the 170 mark. You have lost almost an entire me!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

You have lost a grown adult! This is pretty amazing, I hope you feel wonderful about it because you deserve it. What was your starting weight, though, if you don't mind my asking? Have you lost over half your own weight, or is your end goal higher than that? I don't know how tall you are, if you're male or female, etc, so I have no idea :)

Missing 160lbs

No reward for finding it because I don't want it back!

Fitbit just let me know I have hit 160 lbs in weight loss. I have been at it for 2 years now and have another 10 to reach goal. Fitbit and withings scale have been the two items that have helped the most. Fitbit to push myself to do more to or row than I did today and withings scale to know what works.

I hope to use the resources here to make the last 10 fun while trying something new.

Awesome! Nothing like losing a whole person!

By the way, you might want to check with the Warriors, someone may have picked it up recently.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I am a male 5' 10" and at my highest weight a little over 2 years ago I was 343. I got a fitbit and a withings scale and decided to give it a try. I lost 10-15 lbs but I did not change my lifestyle so I started to gain it back. I then joined weight watchers because I liked the simple idea of a point system to a food item. I now use part weight watchers / part common sense to help control my eating habits. That has aided my 2 year weight loss thus far.

Jesus that is brilliant! Well done.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

MrParsnip the level 0 Fremen
Current challenge

That's awesome!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I am a male 5' 10" and at my highest weight a little over 2 years ago I was 343. I got a fitbit and a withings scale and decided to give it a try. I lost 10-15 lbs but I did not change my lifestyle so I started to gain it back. I then joined weight watchers because I liked the simple idea of a point system to a food item. I now use part weight watchers / part common sense to help control my eating habits. That has aided my 2 year weight loss thus far.

First - congrats on your success & sticking it out for the whole route. I'm a WW too, and started eating (mostly) paleo within my WW PPV in late June. Hope you have fun with us & lose your last 10 lbs.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit