Fearkiller: "6 weeks equal 42 days equal 1008 h equal 60480 min equal 36288 sec"

Fearkiller

(l)ook; Select a target and press Space:

A white human male; [space]

“You see a white male of human race. 5 feet 4 inches tall, about 20 years. Square glasses with transcluent beige rims. His brown-green eyes have a reserved and timid look and his body language is sparse. Not muscular in any way and wheezing after a quick sprint it seems he’s not in good shape. His hands are shaking and his face is red, probably because so many happens to be here to hear what he has to say. Then the man suddenly begins to speak, voice weak and shaky at first but gaining strength as he carries on:

“I know I haven’t found a reason yet, have failed few times before and used my failures and past as a crutch to avoid doing what should’ve to fix the things I’ve complained about. Not really hard goals, but I need to do something I feel good about, to feel I’ve accomplished something. Feel good about myself, and if it is only through accomplishments, then so it will be. I promise to the whole rebellion, that if it’s up to me, I’ll:â€

Fitness and diet goals: (and why these stat gains)

“I: Strech every day legs, back and abs for 2x30seconds –a proper warm up first! +5 seconds for every week into the challenge -in the end 2x60 seconds †DEX +2 (Mobility. Duh…)

“II: Eat a minimum total of two pounds of vegetables, seeds and fruits (total for all of them, not 2.5 pounds xD) a dayâ€+â€drink at least half a liter of water per day and at least half a litre of milk a day†(more approved but not necessary yet) CHA +2, CON +2, (feeling better, enough fluids, yay! vitamins)

“III: Wake up at 6.00 every morning, and be in bed at 22.00. Also decrease that time by five minutes every week into the challenge so that in the end I’ll be regularly in bed by 21.30.â€

CON +2, CHA +2 (feeling better, no sleep deprivation)

“Life goal: Whenever facing (mere thinking will go) something scary, do it. +1 Wisdom for every major yes, -1 for every major no Wis max +5 Remind self: requires active search of scary things (going barehanded against an invisible and very powerful quasidemonic thing of pure vengeance won’t count just because I’ve happened to think it -not timely ;D )â€

Havelock Vetinari:"Given, then, a contest between an invisible and very powerful quasidemonic thing of pure vengeance on the one hand, and the commander on the other, where would you wager, say... one dollar?"

Drumknott: "I wouldn't, sir. That looks like one that would go to the judges."

—Thud! –Terry Pratchett

Bucket list: 1 public workout

[suggestion space for rent]

Current Stats: (with the potential gains)

Fearkiller, Human Adventurer

STR: 2

DEX: 2 (+2)

STA: 2

CON: 1 (+1, +2, +2)

CHA: 3 (+2, +2)

WIS: 5 ( max +5)

Crest and signature will follow next week

“All criticism is welcome."

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Simplicity is beautiful:

Monday 24.9:

I:Veggies: One pound of veggies + Liquids: 0.6 L of milk and 0.4 L of water (70%)

II: Strech: Legs back and abs whole 2x30sec, but no warm up (50%)

III: Sleep: 22.20-6.10

IV: Life goal: Hid in the corner reading a book like always before... (0%)

Tuesday 25.9:

I:Veggies: 650g +Liquids: 0.4 L milk and 0.6 water (85%)

II:Strech: Legs back and abs whole 2x30sec, but no warm up (50%) Note to self: C'mon, owe up!

III: Sleep: 22.25-6.00

IV: Life goal: Did not talk to the girl I'm supposed do a teamwork assignment with... Iiip 0% Note to self: You won't die, you know!

Wednesday 26.9:

I:Veggies: 525g + Liquids: 0.4 milk, 0.7 water 66%

II:Strech: proper warm up and full streching (100%)

III: Sleep: 22.05 -06.00

IV:Life goal: Not a word to the girl... 0%

Thursday 27.9:

I:Veggies: 3 carrots 50g, salad 75g, two oranges 180g each, one pear 75g = 580g + Liquids: 0.5 milk, 0.5 water 80 %

II:Strech: proper warm-up (100 Jumping jacks) and full streching

III: Sleep: 22.30 - 06.05

IV:Life goal: Nothing scary happened Note to self: Seek for it!

I would use some suggestions about ways to make these measureable. I mean if I have to use a calculator for the percentages, would like an easier way...

And how could I measure sleep time anyway? If I wake up 5 min off or go sleep a bit later (30min isn't a while, that's a uncompleted goal, I

admit) harsh it to be a F.

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

Okay, what are you getting up a six for? Is it so you have time to do your morning routine at a zombie pace? If you want to hit the snooze button three times, that's about a half hour and you can only do it if you start at 5:30.

I think that RealSimple magazine had a web-article recently about having an evening routine to help smooth the transition to sleep, it would also help the mothers remember that they also need to brush their teeth.

Perhaps every evening at 9, you start going through an evening routine of making sure that spare lights are off, especially blue-frequency lights. (F.lux can automatically shift the color balance on your monitor.) Do anything else to insure a restful night's sleep, and brushing one's teeth is actually a decent signal to the body to either wake up or shut down. And if you reliably get up a six, hopefully you'll be tired.

And you know what? Even if you end up blurting out something stupid to the girl, at least she'll know you exist. And I think that you're allowed to politely try to initiate small talk three separate times before she's justified in telling you to get out of her life. (Especially since you're supposed to be working together.) Get to it!

Minor slips are okay in my book, but if it's not happening right by the end of next week, you need to be more aggressive about sticking to it.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

It's just having more time (haven't thought about the quality though...)

And yes, can't destroy her assingment just because I'm nervous...

Will develop a sleep routine, good point

And I will hang the promised to the rebellion to my wall!

Friday 28.9:

I:Veggies: 1000g +Liquids: 0.6 milk, 0.6 water (100%)

II:Strech: Full strech, no warm up Note to self: Remember the regret, eh?

III: Sleep: 22.00-6.30 Forgot the alarm -so set the alarm in the morning or for the whole week at Monday morning

IV: Got an idea for scary stuff: Participate for a first-aid class at school Note to self: Wisdom already at -1, what does it tell of a man? He can't keep his word?

Don't really know if I should drop the requirement for 1 scary thing a day to one big a week. Is it acceptable?

Honestly, I'm not sure exactly how to interpret that rule as how you set it for yourself.

I say, go take the class. They'll probably have you giving "the kiss of life" to a dummy while in front of everyone else. If you manage to get through that, the next week's fear should be easier.

It looks like you're getting close to falling into your natural sleep schedule if you woke up naturally at close to the right time.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Saturday 29.9:

I:Veggies: 1000g +Liquids: 0.5 milk, 0.7 water (100%)

II:Strech: Full strech, and a proper warm-up (150 Jumping Jacks, 10 No-Squat-Full-Pushups-Burpees and 50 additional JJ's) (100%)

III: Sleep: 22.15-05.50 But I'm not waking up naturally, I use three separate phone alarms (05.30, 05.40 and 05.50)

IV: No scary stuff...

Sunday 30.9:

I: Veggies: 150g mango, 150g banana, two apples 75g each and 1000g grams of cabbage soup + Liquids: 0.5 water, 0.5 milk (100%)

II: Strech: full warm up with full streching (100%)

III: Sleep: 22.05-06.10

IV: I change it to one major action a week (still +1/-1 for completion, though) Major: Consequences must span at least over the week the action(s) is done or it must be something I wouldn't have dared to do before.

Monday 01.10:

II: Full warm up (Jumping rope for 5+ minutes) and full strech

III: Sleep: 22.50-05.50 Waking up with the phone alarm isn't normally tough, but now, because i got to bed at 22.50, I zombie-paced the first 20 min. However, warming up and streching during the morning helped, and now it is only a minor tiredness.

Scary stuff is hard. I used to have a lot of anxiety in social situations. What helped me was to think of situations where I was confident, and sort of pretend I was in that situation when meeting new people or doing something else that made me anxious. Eventually I managed to do a couple of things that terrified me (rappelling, and taking a public speaking/debate class) and after successfully doing those, other things didn't seem quite so scary. I mean, they still were scary, but I had the confidence that if I could do something like stand up and talk in front of a couple hundred people, then talking to that cute guy was easy by comparison. Everyone is different, but finding ways that work for you to build your confidence will often make the next scary thing easier.

Emptyknight - Level 4 Human Adventurer
Str 9 | Dex 5.75 | Sta 5.25 | Con 9.25 | Wis 10.75 | Cha 7.5
Highest Wt 301lbs - Challenge Start 270 lbs - Current 260 lbs | Highest BF% 38 - Current% 33
My Current Challenge

Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

First of all, "Sleep" will from now on mean from the previous night of the corresponding day (time when I went to sleep the previous night-woke up this morning)

And I'm running out of money, so I must chase the discounts and possibly eat same kind of veggies more than two days in a row. Got to find my credit card, it's stashed somewhere in the house.

Sunday 30.9

I Veggies: 150g mango, 150g banana, 150g of apple, 500+ grams of cabbage soup + Liquid: 0.5 milk, 0.5 water

II Strech: full warm up with full streching

III Sleep: 22.15-05.50

IV Scary stuff: No.

Monday 01.10

I Veggies: 925g + Liquid: 0.6 milk, 0.5 water

II Strech: No streching at all

III Sleep: 22.50-05.50

IV Scary stuff: Idea: I'm always been a "jumper-and-jeans" man, and content with that. Yet I think I could change my outfit someday. Yet I'd need to make sure that it'd fit me. This fits to the scary stuff because it requires me to find someone who knows about clothes and could judge my choices (the fear of social situations) and if i just start trying different things, it will inevitably look goofy sometimes. But I would like a 1920's look as in http://www.lackadaisycats.com/ -clean shirts, long coats, good shoes The overall quality that a good suit adds. But precisely for that I'd need someone to help me, it should be more casual novadays, I'd be heavily overdressed. And overacting too. And a little childish by nature. But with a suit I would have to be changing clothes often. I tend to treat my clothes obliviously and they get dirty somewhat often.

Tuesday 02.10

I Veggies:100g apricots, 500g bananas, 300g of peaches + Liquid: 0.7 water, 0.5 milk

II Strech: Semi-warmup (took a good sauna) and a 2x30 streching (should've been 2x35, forgot) I'm calling this a 60 % then

III Sleep: 22.15-06.00

IV Scary stuff: Seeking out advice about the first-aid course. Nothing else happened, though.

Wednesday 03.10

I Veggies: (935g) 75g cabbage salad, 125g of peaches, 2x80g Kiwi (160g), 100g orange, 300g cucumber, 75g apple, 100g of tomato-onion mix

+ Liquid: 0.9 water, 0.5 milk

II Strech: No.

III Sleep: 22.10-06.05

IV Scary stuff: No. But I must do something, I don't want this week to be worthless too.

Thursday 4.10

II Strech: Due to failure 3.10, I got angry and had it over with in the morning. Full warm up and 2x35 streching.

And from this day on (4.10) the Sleep goal goal is as follows: first two weeks of the challenge in bed before 22.00 and up before 06.00,

middle two in bed before 21.45 and up before 06.00, and last two weeks in bed before 21.30 and up before 06.00

(feel I need the wiggle room and the result is the same)

Oh, scary aka. fearkilling stuff addition: maybe a new hobby -martial arts, swordfighting, prepare for zombie attack (supplies, weapons, plan what to do, working out, melee...)

And good advice, emptyknight. Would I top it off by finding something so scary it'll make everything else I'm afraid of pale in comparison...

[Hmm.. wanders off absent-mindedly thinking about the possibilities]

Casual 20's might not be so hard if you inject stylish 80's.

Check the thrift stores for cheap old pants, button-down shirts, hopefully you'll also find some vests and suspenders. If you think it's a day that will be hard on your clothes, go truckdriver or dayworker, which is pretty much a shabbier version of desk clerk. Depending on the condition of your feet and size, you might have to suck it up and pay an entire week's food budget for a decent pair of loafers. Get a polish kit either way.

The easiest way to make it look good is to believe that your clothing makes you better than everyone else. Wear it, own it, even get a little fat-headed about it. Temperance though, you don't want people to hate you, just drown out your fashion choices with confidence.

Hey, I was hitting the stumble button and found an article that made me think of you. http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/dress-sharp-tips-young-men/

Sweet!

Friday 5.10

I Veggies:100g salad, two Kiwi's (80g each), 150g apple, 75g paprika, 375g of carrots, 50g of nut-mix (910g) + Liquid: 0.6 milk, 0.5 water

II Strech: 100%

III Sleep: Wasn't wise to do 200 Jumping Jacks at 22.00, I was so full of energy it was impossible sleep! Argh!

Note to self: Hey, first evidence that exercise (at least to some effect) beats sleep deprivation. Yay!

IV Scary stuff: ...

Saturday 6.10

I Veggies: 600 gram bag of frozen veggies, 200g apple, 100g banana (total 900g) + Liquid: 0.3 water, 0.4 milk

II Strech: Good warm up, full 2x35

III Sleep: 22.15-06.05

Sunday 7.10

I Veggies: 200g bananas, 350g bag of frozen veggies, 275 grams of apples (=825g) + Liquid: 0.6 milk, 0,7 water

III Sleep: 22.55-07.00 (Didn't get up immediately, so the 22.55 hit back and I fell back to sleep for one extra hour)

IV Scary stuff: Only meek existence.

Monday 8.10

I Veggies: 450g of oranges, 400g of carrots, 50g of vegetable bake (total 900g) + Liquid: 0.5 milk, 0.5 water

II Strech: no warm up (upcoming flu, didn't feel wise to urge it). Did strech though, full 2x35.

Note to self: realized only in bed while writing these notes that it sould've been 2x40, so it's not full but something

III Sleep: 21.50-06.05

Tuesday 9.10

I Veggies: 300g oranges, 400g carrots, half a cucumber (200g), (total 900g) + Liquid: 0.3 milk, 0,7 water

II Strech: The flu seems to have passed, full warm up and streching 2x40 (see 10.10 for Oh No!)

IV Scary stuff: not today, but see 10.10

Wednesday 10.10

I Veggies: 75g salad, 400g of "random orange tubers and some potatoes"-soup :-) two bananas (300g), 100g cucumber, 25g tomato

+ Liquid: water 0.6, milk 0.5

II Strech: No warm up due to worsening cough (that's the Oh No) but did strech though (2x40)

III Sleep: 22.35-06.10

IV Scary stuff: YES! Fear did not win! There were a "Student`s Kajaani - Open Doors of KUAS"-event,

where I had been assigned a role as one of the persons telling about my line of studies. I was afraid primarily by the fear that

I'd have to actually talk to people and be social NoNoNoArghI'mGoingToFail and then by tought also that I'd make a fool out of myself by not knowing something

I'm supposed to. The important part is that I could have fled. Just send an e-mail that I were sick and couldn't come

(which I wasn't to a significant effect anymore) and go home. But I couldn't, partly because I would know what I've done and what I haven't done, and that's what matters. The main reason was that I if i had lied to you or anyone reading this... Well, I just couldn't. So I wen't there and came back okay. Wouldn't rate it as the best moment of my life, but it didn't suck either. +1 Wisdom (there still is that -2 penalty from last week, but this +1 is progress)

Random important:

I've messed royally with my sleep notes, I can't remember for which day they are.

They're still accurate though for measurements for goal completion, just the effects may not match.

(To be honest they aren't looking well on the goal side, either) Will have to ponder this...

There isn't a first aid class at polytechnic until 22th of November (aka outside this challenge)

If any of you have alternatives for warm up, they would be helpful: I've tought about two: to take a good sauna

or wear a lot of clothes during the day

(I base these on the fact that the point of warm up prior to streching is to increase body temperature (right?)

Friday 5.10

I Veggies:100g salad, two Kiwi's (80g each), 150g apple, 75g paprika, 375g of carrots, 50g of nut-mix (910g) + Liquid: 0.6 milk, 0.5 water

III Sleep: Wasn't wise to do 200 Jumping Jacks at 22.00, I was so full of energy it was impossible sleep! Argh!

Note to self: Hey, first evidence that exercise (at least to some effect) beats sleep deprivation. Yay!

Saturday 6.10

I Veggies: 600 gram bag of frozen veggies, 200g apple, 100g banana (total 900g) + Liquid: 0.3 water, 0.4 milk

II Strech: Good warm up, full 2x35

III Sleep: 22.15-06.05

Sunday 7.10

I Veggies: 200g bananas, 350g bag of frozen veggies, 275 grams of apples (=825g) + Liquid: 0.6 milk, 0,7 water

III Sleep: 22.55-07.00 (Didn't get up immediately, so the 22.55 hit back and I fell back to sleep for one extra hour)

IV Scary stuff: Only meek existence.

Monday 8.10

I Veggies: 450g of oranges, 400g of carrots, 50g of vegetable bake (total 900g) + Liquid: 0.5 milk, 0.5 water

II Strech: no warm up (upcoming flu, didn't feel wise to urge it). Did strech though, full 2x35.

Note to self: realized only in bed while writing these notes that it sould've been 2x40, so it's not full but something

Tuesday 9.10

I Veggies: 300g oranges, 400g carrots, half a cucumber (200g), (total 900g) + Liquid: 0.3 milk, 0,7 water

II Strech: The flu seems to have passed, full warm up and streching 2x40 (see 10.10 for Oh No!)

IV Scary stuff: not today, but see 10.10

Wednesday 10.10

I Veggies: 75g salad, 400g of "random orange tubers and some potatoes"-soup :-) two bananas (300g), 100g cucumber, 25g tomato

+ Liquid: water 0.6, milk 0.5

II Strech: No warm up due to worsening cough (that's the Oh No) but did strech though (2x40)

III Sleep: 22.35-06.10

IV Scary stuff: YES! Fear did not win! There were a "Student`s Kajaani - Open Doors of KUAS"-event,

where I had been assigned a role as one of the persons telling about my line of studies. I was afraid primarily by the fear that

I'd have to actually talk to people and be social NoNoNoArghI'mGoingToFail and then by tought also that I'd make a fool out of myself by not knowing something

I'm supposed to. The important part is that I could have fled. Just send an e-mail that I were sick and couldn't come

(which I wasn't to a significant effect anymore) and go home. But I couldn't, partly because I would know what I've done and what I haven't done, and that's what matters. The main reason was that I if i had lied to you or anyone reading this... Well, I just couldn't. So I wen't there and came back okay. Wouldn't rate it as the best moment of my life, but it didn't suck either. +1 Wisdom (there still is that -2 penalty from last week, but this +1 is progress)

Random important:

I've messed royally with my sleep notes, I can't remember for which day they are.

They're still accurate though for measurements for goal completion, just the effects may not match.

(To be honest they aren't looking well on the goal side, either)

There isn't a first aid class at polytechnic until 22th of November (aka outside this challenge)

If any of you have alternatives for warm up, they would be helpful: I've tought about two: to take a good sauna

or wear a lot of clothes during the day

I base these on the fact that the point of warm up prior to streching is to increase body temperature (right?)

Yay for doing scary stuff!

And I'm not a physiology expert, but I'm pretty sure there's more to warming up than raising body temperature. I think it's also beneficial to get the muscles you are going to work out moving and relaxed so they don't tense up or bonk out during the workout.

Highest Wt 301lbs - Challenge Start 270 lbs - Current 260 lbs | Highest BF% 38 - Current% 33
My Current Challenge

1: What does "bonking out" mean?

2: I pondered it quite a while, and the conclusion is I'll be focusing on how I feel for now

and leave how I look for later. Prequisites for a better set of clothes are Money and Confidence. I mean the difference between

"scared me with the best possible suit/outfit" vs. "these old scruffy clothes and "I'm content with who I am"-attitude". Note: But wait,

doesn't doing things when you're not comfortable with them build confidence? Hmm... Anyway, if I buy any reasonable garment,

I won't have money for veggies anymore... And because getting more vitamins has a faster effect on my mood than clothing,

I'll let this be for now. Note to self: This project is not to be buried, but set to hibernate for a better time.

The public workout will take place in the Polytechnic's Gym.

Warm up:

200 jumping jacks, 10 burpees

Exercises:

3x10 push-ups

3x45 sec plank

3x25 lunges

Streching afterwards: The set I'm doing now: Back, Abs, Legs 2x40

On another note, I have exactly two friends not counting family and relatives

As a cherry on top the another one is moving away half a year from now. So no matter how scary it proves to be, I need to find someone

I can look at the stars with and just be. Not meaning love, but a deep friendship (love wouldn't hurt, though). Note to self : Don't screw this one up by throwing everything inside me to total strangers - I have a tendency towards that. Remember it takes time! In the forums it's easier because of the anonymity -take this chapter for example.

The question is how do people find friends?

As far as finding friends, I have no clue. I met my husband because he joined a school's tabletop gaming club and he wasn't even enrolled.

I've heard people use bonking out a few different ways. What I mean by it is when your muscles just give up and won't do anymore, especially in a workout that you know you can do, generally because they've used up their glycogen and replacement energy sources aren't keeping up. Warming up gets the blood flowing and tells your body to start bringing more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles so that when you start working hard you already have a steady stream of energy coming down the pipes. Probably less a problem in strength training than in cardio.

As far as making new friends, I've never been terribly good at it. People seem to like me, and I make work friends pretty easily, but as far as finding really good friends you can trust with everything, it just takes time, luck, and a willingness to take a chance on people. I have a few really good friends that I've known for years, but since I left college it just doesn't seem to come naturally anymore. Not to me anyway.

My Current Challenge

Thursday 11.10:

I: Veggies: 500g of frozen veggies, 2x25g tomato, 75g salad, 200g banana, 50g boiled carrots

Liquid: 0.5 milk, 0.7 water

II: Sauna or having a lot of clothes work only to a limited extent, not anywhere

near as well as a proper physical warm up. Also, either it's the streching without warming up

or progressing too fast (haven't streched all the days and nonetheless added five seconds),

but I'm getting tension in my back after september 24. Should I worry? It's not bad, I just wonder

what will come of it later?

III: 22.25-06.30

IV: ...

Friday 12.10:

I: Veggies: 350g bananas, 220g grapes, 160g carrot, 50g nut mix, 50g salad,

200g of oranges, 227g pineapple can. (total 1267g)

Liquid: 0.6 milk, 0.5 water

II: Streching: Not a good warm up, only a _hot_ shower, but a 2x40 warm up

III: Sleep: 21.50-06.00

IV: Fearkilling ...

Saturday 13.10:

I: Veggies: 184g grapes, 300g of bananas, 84g of mango, 200g oranges (918g)

Liquid: (data existence failure] didn't remember to write it dowm, and writing this several days later,

haven't got a clue what this might have been... Got to assume it's a failure then.

II: Good warm up and 2x40 streching

III: 21.50-06.10

IV: Fearkilling ...

Sunday 14.10:

I: Veggies: 150g banana, 250g of grapes, 50g watermelon, 100g mango, 350g pineapple can (total 900g)

Liquid: 0.5 water, 0.5 milk

II: Streching: Good warm up and 2x40

III: Sleep: 22.00-06.30

IV: Fearkilling: ...

Monday 15.10:

I: Veggies: 150g banana, 300g plumes, 450g of pears (total 900g)

Liquid: 0.5 milk, 0.5 water

II: Streching: Full warm up but only 2x40 (should've been 2x45)

III: Sleep: 22.30-07.00

IV: Fearkilling: No...

Tuesday 16.10:

I: Veggies: 250g cucumber, 150g banana, 500g of watermelon (total 900g)

Liquid: 0.5 milk, o.5 water

II: Streching: Sauna, warm up 20 burpees, 2x45

III: Sleep: 22.30-06.15

You don't seem to be leaving your comfort zone socially. I think I was going to dare you to stand on a street-corner looking and acting like a hardcore football fan, but I don't think I can verbally abuse you enough to actually goad you into doing it. Chicken-bokking over the internet is especially ineffective, and you're probably mostly immune.

How did the class project go with that girl?

I agree with you there, I'm not. Let's see what the vacation brings up... Will be up to nex week's wednesday in a non-internet zone, but will get in touch sometime after that...

The girl is not apparently taking the course anymore, won't answer the two e-mails I sent and haven't attented classes after the first two. the weird part is that teacher doesn't know where she is -should I worry (not that I know her, we've met only once)? The line between minding your own business and poking your nose in someone's life by asking around? I can still do the assignment with another person, but that won't be scary (with him the interaction is purely business-based). I don't understand it myself why I'm afraid talking to some people and indifferent with some (what I mean is when it is just schoolstuff and general matters, I can be almost fluent), but with small talk and striking up onversations I'm not good at all...

Wednesday 17.10:

I: Veggies: 100g salad

Liquid:0,3 water 0,3 milk

II: Streching: Did not happen

III: Sleep: 22.00-06.30

Allowed myself a little slack and it got out of hand...

One more email is about the best you can do, try inviting her out for coffee. She might have decided the course wasn't for her, or something came up, or she had a nervous breakdown, or she might be dead. You just don't know, but there is nothing more to be done.

Well, this is a ridiculous chunk of info (just here for a backup). I’ll make a nice and decent chart out of it this weekend, and then we’ll see how did I do, but I guess the sleep goal is down and the fearkilling hid in the corner…

Don’t know the percentages yet. I just feel I do not really deserve the level two (were there any rules concerning how much has to be achieved to level up?) –even if I by the book I’m ready, I personally think I could not take it… Given how I boasted “I promise to the whole rebellion, that if it’s up to me, I’ll:†and then my promises turn up like this… For me this challenge is about seeing how well I can do. Seems there’s no honour in the level two. Aka: This is the best I can do?

Note: But isn’t this also about wisdom? At level two you’re wiser than level 1?

Yeah, but this wasn’t the best you can do.

Well, better next time…

Speaking of honour, the title is from here:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/01/03/how-to-not-suck-at-goal-setting/

The going public backfired somewhat… Every “…†I’ve written felt bad…

Well, doing better next time (although a few days left) can't erase this, but it's about the present, not the past, right?

Thursday 18.10:

I: Veggies: 350g watermelon, 100g salad, 250g cucumber total: 700g

Liquid: 0,5 and 0,5

II: Streching: 100%

III: Sleep: 22.30-06.30

IV: Fearkilling: …

Friday 19.10:

I: Veggies: 100g of pomegranate seeds, two mangos (2x125g), 250g cucumber, 100g tomato, 200g of cabbage bake total: 900g

III: Sleep: 22.00-05.30

Saturday 20.10:

I: Veggies: 600g of banana total: 600g

Liquid: 0,5 and 0,25

II: Streching: no warm up, 2x45 without a clock I’m saying this is 25%, because there’s at least the effort

III: Sleep: [data existence failure] forgot to write it down

Sunday 21.10:

I: Veggies: 350 apples, 100g banana total:450g

Liquid: 0,5 milk and 0,3 water

III: Sleep: 22.00-8.00

IV: Fearkilling: No…

Monday 22.10:

I: Veggies: 350g apples, 200g oranges, 100g banana total: 650g

Liquid: 0,5 milk and 0.2 water

II: Streching: 2x50 without warm up 50%

III: Sleep: 22.30-8.00

IV: Fearkilling: [shame]

Tuesday 23.10:

I: Veggies: 100g orange, 325g carrots total: 425g

Liquid: 0,3 milk and 0,4 water

II: Streching: 2x50, no warm up 50%

III: Sleep: 23.00-8.30

Wednesday 24.10

I: Veggies: 200g bananas, 350g oranges, 140g pineapple can total 790g

Liquid: [data existence failure – assuming it a failure then]

II: Streching: [data existence failure – assuming it a failure then]

III: Sleep: 21.30-07.00

Thursday 25.10

I: Veggies: 450g watermelon, 140g watermelon can total 590g

II: Streching: 70% (full warm up but two of the stretches did not work, but the effort was still there)

III: Sleep: 22.00-07.30

IV: Fearkilling: *Sigh*

Friday 26.10

I: Veggies: 125g oranges, 200g bananas, 450g apples (t 775g)

Liquid: 0,45 and 0,6

III: Sleep: 22.00-07.00

Saturday 27.10

I: Veggies: 400g bag of frozen veggies, 170g bananas, 211g kiwi fruits, 120g tomatoes total 900g total

Liquid: 0,5 milk, 0 water

III: Sleep: 22.00-07.00

IV: Fearkilling: -

Sunday 28.10

I: Veggies: 130g kiwi fruits, 150g of apples, 500g of pears t 780g

Liquid: 0,3 milk and 0,5 water

III: Sleep: 22.10-08.10

IV: Fearkilling:-

Monday 29.10

I: Veggies: 450g frozen veggies, 150g apples, 100g tomato, (t 700g)

Liquid: 0,4 and 0,4

III: Sleep: 22.30-05.30

Tuesday 30.10:

I: Veggies: 100g banana, 300g cucumber, 300g oranges, 140g pineapple can t 840g

Liquid: 0,4 milk, 0,7 water

III: Sleep: 22.00-06.00

Wednesday 31.10:

I: Veggies: 350g cucumber, 350g oranges, 140g pineapple can t 840g

Liquid: 0,5 and 0,3

III: Sleep: 22.15-06.30

Thursday 01.11:

I: Veggies: 200g oranges, 350g cucumber, 100g banana, 25g salad, 200g tomatoes t 875g

Liquid: 0,4 milk, 0,2 water

III: Sleep: 22.15-06.50

"Rule 7 An apology is not a sign of weakness between friends, and if you have to, it better be an apology, not a meaningless I'm Sorry."

Not my invention, got it from there, but struck a chord nevertheless:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7163158/7/Artemiss-Rules

So, I realized that what I was offering was like that "I'm sorry." No feel in it.

I can't offer this to all of the rebels*, but those who did read this thread (Kelekona and emptyknight), I have a suggestion:

I owe you one, and you can either A) urge me to do something (preferably wacky), or B) ask me a favour

(given I'm a BBA student who has completed staggering 3 months of the 3.5 years ahead -with no skills above sub-average)

*Allthough it affects the whole NF reputation.

?: Are these supposed to go abandoned after the challenge they were created for?

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines