Life Leveling WOOT

So I've been off the grid for a minute - well long enough that I had to ask ETF what the hell happened to my blog - but I am back. I'm not only back, but 20lbs lighter and where I want to be weight-wise and working to get to back where I need to be where my fitness is concerned. I feel like everything is falling into place and that feels pretty good. Especially since yesterday I found out that I will be the next CEO of the non-profit I have worked for since I was 25! It's not a small place, 200 employees $20 million budget - and I'm excited and just a little bit terrified!

WOOT!

Holy cow awesome! Nice job! Don't forget during your mighty CEOness to talk to us nerds or let the stress of it get to you too much. And grats on the weight lost. I am in the same area (like 18.5 lost since 8 August) and it feels great!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

Crazy! A CEO!? How were you told?

Wow... that's amazing!

It's great to hear that all is going well! Good going! =D

Adventurer | Level 1

CON: 0 | STR: 0 | STA: 0 | DEX: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

On Hiatus

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life — It goes on" -- Robert Frost

Wow, wow, WOW!!! That's awesome, congratulations! Best of luck on your new job and 20 pounds lighter is great!! :applouse:

(also, what did ETF say about the blogs? I vaguely remember someone saying they would be deactivated when I left in April, so I didn't ask, but now I'm curious)

I think he said as of Sept. 1 they were no longer active or able to be posted