*Cool Entrance Music*

Hello to anyone and everyone! Glad to be part of Nerd Fitness and part of an online goal oriented community.

I am no stranger to fitness. In former life I have competed in swimming, track, cross country, lacross, and went on to college to play soccer. I have now been out of school for a few years and have gotten into a rut with my training. While in search of some motivation and trying to stay linked into an ever evolving fitness comunity I stumbled across NF. I love the ideas that have been created here and couldn't wait to be a member.

I am hoping through this group and the challenges provided throughout I can kick this rut and move onto a new level of training. My recent training as been very traditional gym training. Lots of running and lots of weight lifting. I haven't really measured how fast/long I can run but have completed two marathons but now focus on short interval training. Here are some of my traditional training numbers:

Bench Press - 225 x 6

Incline - 205 x 6

Leg Press - 450 x 6

Dead Lift - 225 x 10

Wide pullups - 17

Mile Run - 5:00

My stats:

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 165lbs (ish)

I am starting to trend away from traditional weights and I do alot more dumbbell stuff now along with more body weight exercises. I am in the gym or some sort of working out 5-6 days a week and try to take a day off. Eating healthy has been on the top of my list lately. I am not on a paleo diet (yet?) but I am pretty close to it with my minimization of carbs and focus on lean proteins and vegetables.

Well I think that covers me as a person and am ready to get down to business.

WARM UPS ARE OVER....LETS GO!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 3 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CH: 2

pain is weakness leaving the body

woo hoo! Another Alabamian!

Now you know that there is only one other important question that you need to answer....

Michael

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm