Hello, been stalking the community for a few weeks (months), and decided to join up! So hi, my name is Jacob, great to be here! If you want to know my ultimate plan for the next few months is to get fit enough to do rock climbing, so here's to hoping the community will help me get there!

Cheers,

JacobH9

Hey Jacob! (Jake? H9? What do you prefer?) Nice to have you. One day, I'm going to climb too (although for me that day is a looong ways away). Do you have something in particular you want to climb (a certain run at the climbing wall, for example), or is your goal more just "climbing" in general? I've seen a few people doing climbing in their 6 week challenge threads, so there are definately others around, but even non-climbers will be cheering you on and keeping you accountable here (like me)! Good luck with your goal.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Hullo,

Sorry 'bout that, busy week at the college. Nice to meet you Hiraedd (Hira?) (Mr. Edd?)! I suppose I prefer Jacob. ;) My goal for now is to get climbing in general, mostly like outdoor or mountain climbing. Thinking about heading to a nearby state park to do some climbing and canoeing/kayaking for fall break. Going to test my strength! Lost around 30 pounds so far, so can't wait to test myself!

Cheers,

Jacob

Mr. Edd *chuckles, shakes head* Not quite what I was going for :P Anyway, it's good to start out however you can, so outdoor climbing sounds like a great option. How far away is fall break for you? And CONGRATS on 30 pounds down so far! That is hard to do, so good on ya! What did you do to lose the weight?

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log