The Amazing Adventures of Wonder Jill

So I stumbled onto this while looking for tips on how to do parkour. See I recently started college and at my school we play Humans vs Zombies for 10 days every semester. This was my first game and I did okay. I lasted three days 9 hours as human. I have made two officials kills so far, but have assisted on at least 10. As fun as HvZ is, it has taught me that I am way out of shape.

The game does't end until this Friday, but that hasn't deterred me from making plans for next semester.I decided that parkour would be the best way to up my game as both a human or a zombie. When I read more into this I really just agreed with its entire philosophy. I love Skyrim and super heroes, so a work out routine that is effective and lets me role play is the best invention ever!

I used to do cheerleading in high school, but I know nothing about parkour, so any tips would be awesome.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wonder Jill, level 1 Wood elf assassin

STR 2|DEX 4|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Welcome! Sounds like your college is way better than where I went :)

Check out the various sections of the main forum area.. I believe there is a parkour area (or parkour and many other things).

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

This was my first game and I did okay. I lasted three days 9 hours as human. I have made two officials kills so far, but have assisted on at least 10. As fun as HvZ is, it has taught me that I am way out of shape.

The game does't end until this Friday, but that hasn't deterred me from making plans for next semester.

Another new Assassin!

Welcome Wonder Jill!

First off, don't miss THIS! I don't play video games, but it's still SO inspirational (even if the beginning is faked a bit :) )

Secondly- I'm assuming you've read THIS article. If not, read it now. And definitely watch the video! The

thing is just crazy cool.

Third- THIS inspires me SO much! I neeeeed to print this thing off so I can carry it around in my backpack and get inspiration when I'm walking to work :)

And D- you are tough as nails already, hahaha. I'm SO jealous that you lasted 3D,9H as a human. I think I might be lucky to survive for 6 hours (*super* lucky to get by for one day).

Welcome fellow newbie, Wonder Jill!

Tengu

Just Fracking DO it!

Welcome to the Rebellion, Jill.

LOVE the avatar! I think that it is very cool playing HvZ...never heard of that before. I imagine our school (Univ of Alabama) probably has something similar.

Parkour seems like a very cool thing, but I don't ever see my big 'ole 6'5" frame being that nimble....eva!

Look around and most importantly, ask questions! Have fun with your guild, especially. I think that I may end up there next year sometime as I would love to get into more bodyweight workouts and increase my agility and endurance.

Have a good time with HvZ!

Michael

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm

Welcome, Jill!

Good to see another Skyrim fan! The Nightingale Armor was one of the sickest sets in the game, in my opinion. And parkour is definitely a plus as well! Though I think I'm a bit tall and stocky to be a traceur, it doesn't stop me from trying anyway :) .

HvZ sounds AWESOME. I'll have to look into the rules/mechanics and see if some buddies of mine would be down to play.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looseid, Level 1 Goliath Monk

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him." - Gautama Buddha