Hey. Just a quick post to introduce myself. I'm Sean, I'm 29 and I live and work in Grand Rapids, MI. I'm 6'3" and about 185-190 lbs. The weight isn't really important to me, I'm more into getting leaner and stronger. I quit smoking two years ago, gave up soda a year ago, and now I'm getting serious about getting in shape. Got back to the gym for the first time in months yesterday and while my legs are killing me today, it felt great. I'm working on cleaning up my diet this week (modified Paleo, can't give up rice).

As for my nerd cred, I once wrote a spec script for Star Trek: The Next Generation when I was 9. It had something to do with Q trying to teach Data about Christmas. My mom dug it.

As for specific goals, I want to cut fat, pack on a little muscle, and up my endurance. I'd also like to run in at least the 10K of this http://www.53riverbankrun.com/ next year.

Nice to meet you nerds. Anyone play Dishonored yet? I grabbed it last week but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to actually play it.

welcome to the rebellion!

It is good to have a specific event to work towards like the river bank run. good luck with it all.

and my husband has just started playing Dishonoured. From the glimpses I've seen over his shoulder as he plays, looks pretty good.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mist, Level 3 Half-orc Adventurer

STR: 5 | DEX: 3 | STA: 3.5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 8.75 | CHA: 4

Third time's the charm - My current challenge thread

Interested in my progress? - My First Challenge & My Second Challenge