Frost here! I figured I'd try out my sig in here to make sure it looked right.

I've got a lot of work to do. I'm excite to do my first challenge. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Frost - Half-Orc Adventurer

STR: 4 | DEX: 3 | CON: 2.5 | STA: 2 | WIS: 2.5 | CHA: 1

Stay Frosty

^ exactly. :)

Do you have a fitness/life/health goal (or 20) that you want to accomplish? Once you've thought about that you can start setting out some plans to get there! And make sure you check out the FAQ sections at the top of the main page of the forum -- there's lots of information around! Of course, the rest of us are here to help, too. Welcome to the rebellion, Frost. I look forward to hearing what you'd like to work towards!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Hey thanks for the welcome! As an adventurer I haven't really decided what class I really want to level up yet. I do know that as of right now my main goal is going to be learning to feed my body in a way that will fuel it rather than it always taking damage. I'd also love to be able to do a pull up, but that is a way off.

There are tons of other ideas in my head for fitness/nutrition/life goals. I really need to get them down and start making an adventure log so I can integrate some checkpoints!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Frost - Half-Orc Adventurer

STR: 4 | DEX: 3 | CON: 2.5 | STA: 2 | WIS: 2.5 | CHA: 1

Stay Frosty