Wanted: Long Distance Sidekick for the next challenge

Swedish woman, 28yo, looking for a buddy (or two) to help each other keep on track for the next challenge, and maybe beyond if everything goes well. ;)

I'm a ranger, trying to do all the things and right now not achieving much in anything. Life is taking it's toll on me and it will get worse during this challenge. Friends are a bit too understanding, I need someone that is supportive, yet don't allow for excuses. :friendly_wink:

Daily contact through texting, WhatsApp or email. I would like someone that also wants some pep talk and support, I'm much better at doing it for others than for myself. :)

Challenge threads: 1 2 3 4 They will give you an idea for what I've tried and where I'm at fitness wise. I'm trying to get stronger, faster, leaner and healthier, both physically and mentally.

I'm mostly a nerd wannabe, but a huge fan of table top board games, The Doctor (you know who!) and experimenting with an alternative life style (washing hair with eggs, Vibrams (still rarely seen here) and looking into minimalist living etc)

So, wanna come and team up with me? :friendly_wink:

Current challenge | Fitocracy | UnTamedTresses

Elf Ranger Level 10STR - 14.75 | DEX - 16.00 | STA - 26.75 | CON - 26.75 | WIS - 27.25 | CHA - 22.00

If you want, I need a partner in crime as well. Feel like I am a little behind you but hoping to catch up quick.

Swedish woman, 28yo, looking for a buddy (or two) to help each other keep on track for the next challenge, and maybe beyond if everything goes well. ;)

I'm a ranger, trying to do all the things and right now not achieving much in anything. Life is taking it's toll on me and it will get worse during this challenge. Friends are a bit too understanding, I need someone that is supportive, yet don't allow for excuses. :friendly_wink:

Daily contact through texting, WhatsApp or email. I would like someone that also wants some pep talk and support, I'm much better at doing it for others than for myself. :)

Challenge threads: 1 2 3 4 They will give you an idea for what I've tried and where I'm at fitness wise. I'm trying to get stronger, faster, leaner and healthier, both physically and mentally.

I'm mostly a nerd wannabe, but a huge fan of table top board games, The Doctor (you know who!) and experimenting with an alternative life style (washing hair with eggs, Vibrams (still rarely seen here) and looking into minimalist living etc)

So, wanna come and team up with me? :friendly_wink:

DramoR the Ranger of Purgatory

STR: 1.5 | DEX: 2 | CON: 1.5 | STA: 1.5| WIS: 3 | CHA: 2

"Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal, It's the courage to continue that counts. - Fight on!"