Hello there,

I'm a 19 year old male college student. 5'11'' and 145 lbs. Naturally, I've always fallen in the 9-12% body fat range.

I don't think I've ever been over 12% actually. My body just does not add weight. It doesn't matter what I do to it, it does not add weight. In general at least. Sure after 4 months of steady working out I might add 2-4lbs of muscle, but that is hardly worth it. It falls right off if I miss so much as a week of working out. Though, while strength would decrease back to about what it was, muscular endurance would still stay at a slightly higher level. That if nothing else is a plus.

I've gone through 2-3 pounds of peanut butter a week for several months before, just to see if I added any weight. Muscle or fat, I didn't care. After about 3.5 months of that, I hadn't gained a pound. I changed nothing in my life aside from eating entirely too much peanut butter(I may have eaten slightly less other food, but I tried to keep it as even as possible. No matter what, the peanut butter caused a significant increase in calories/day). Granted, after that stint I never wanted to eat peanut butter again for about half a year :fatigue: .

Throughout all of that I would stay within a pound of 155lbs. During hockey season and whenever I'm running regularly, I always would stay at that 155lb mark. If I was running a significant amount during hockey season, I might drop to 150, but as soon as the season was over I would bounce back to 155.

About 3 months ago, right towards the end of summer break, I went in for a Psychology evaluation and got diagnosed with ADHD. Since then, I've been on Vyvanse. After I headed out back to school midway through August, I've not play a single game of hockey. Nor having I gone running. All I've done is pushups, pullups, planks, curls, and dumbbell exercises. Yet my weight has fallen to 145lbs. I know I'm not eating as much, though I've tried to change that. But Vyvanse is probably the best appetite killer on the planet, I have to force myself to eat each day, and I know I'm not eating as much as I used to. That said, when looking at a damn good plate of food makes you get queasy there isn't much you can do about it. I've got a couple 6lb jars of peanut butter, which I am going through as fast as I can. Can't seem to get everything I need into me though. I do take supplements, just the basics though. A multi-vitamin, magnesium, zinc, fish oil, b-12, and protein shakes(more for calories than adding mass).

I will say though, appetite suppression is really the only negative I've had from Vyvanse. I love it aside from that, it's helping me out in all parts of my life.

Why am I here?

I'm looking for more calorie dense foods, cheap protein supplements, and probably help with whatever workout routine I get back onto.

Goals?

Get back to 155lbs at some point. Hopefully up to 165lbs without losing everything gained after a couple weeks of leveling out, with most of the gains being in muscle rather that fat.

And Yeah, that's me.

-Taborlin