Suggestion for NF product

The women's tank only with the shield logo would be badass.  Because I want to look like Captain America when I work out.  Only a girl.

Also this is the best gif ever.

tumblr_mt181gZdX91rez681o9_250.gif

• Like 1

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Secret Identity: Kristy

Level 4 Adventurer

STR 5.5 | DEX 5.25 | STA 5.5 | CON 8.75 | WIS 7 | CHA 2.5

bandanas....

or those things like on survivor

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Has anybody thought of making shirts with the guild crests?

• Like 2

Better Living through Reckless* Experimentation

*But well documented

Yes but there's a minimum order on them so we are trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Could you do tests in shop? Put in the product, price, etc. then at checkout inform people that the shirts aren't in yet?  Take this count and see how high the interest is for actual orders?  Might be a bit more accurate than a poll of how many people would actually spend money on them.

Alternatively, offer them to the guild leaders to award for best challenge, using it as a way to create interest and show it off, then sell them a month later in the shop. Give a discount to people who have completed a challenge with that particular guild? (With promo codes provided by the guild leaders, valid for only during the break between challenges?)

"You can do it. I believe in you."

Logs: (insert here)

Challenge: (n/a until next starts)

knit hat*

edit: damn Canadians.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Tuque*

This led me to investigate how that word is spelled, as it's the kind of word I say much more often than I spell.

The Wikipedia article mentions tuque, toque, and touque. It says the Oxford Canadian dictionary leads with toque with tuque as an alternate spelling. Google brought up close to 60 million hits for toque, 2.5 million for tuque, and 150k for touque. The spell check in this post (I think that's via Chrome?) is quite happy with tuque and toque but underlines touque.

If I search on Sears.ca, they have many entries for toque and none for tuque, on Walmart.ca it's the same (with one French music album coming up for tuque), MEC brings up the same result set for both spellings, with the items on the first page all being called toque or beanie (where presumably beanie is coming straight from the manufacturer's description). If I flip Walmart and Sears over to French, tuque wins out. Sears in French brings up one warm winter hat and some kids "chef" sets for toque.

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women