• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hammlin

Together We Resemble a Ranger!

Go Hammi! Cheerleader crab is rooting for you!

funny-gif-crab-cheerleader.gif

And also reporting: sugar high over: don't do drugs or sugar guys, it's bad for the mental health. Still did most of my training, I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow!

I got some updates & posted the video I sent hammlin so y'all can get a good laugh in!

Silly pixie is silly

Pixie fucking silly yet awesome! :)

Couple of PRs today! WOO!

Booyah! :D

Had a bad day. In fact my week pretty much sucked. I haven't decided if I'm going to wake up tomorrow.

Bleh.

/me sets an alarm clock for super early to bug hammi. :P

Sorry for the crabby entry last night.

Don't be sorry, get back on the horse and go be awesome!

Go Hammi! Cheerleader crab is rooting for you!

funny-gif-crab-cheerleader.gif

And also reporting: sugar high over: don't do drugs or sugar guys, it's bad for the mental health. Still did most of my training, I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow!

Heh. And yes, sugar gives me a hangover representative of what it feels to be drunk IMO.

Right, BF and I woke up this morning with an hangover. Bacon and eggs put us back to normal thankfully. Today is climbing day \o/ So I expect vertigo, blisters, pains everywhere. Still, yay.

Right, BF and I woke up this morning with an hangover. Bacon and eggs put us back to normal thankfully. Today is climbing day \o/ So I expect vertigo, blisters, pains everywhere. Still, yay.

I woke up with a food hangover too. Going to be seriously changing the food intake back towards where I was. Have fun climbing! Can we get a video? :)

Calendar said 8, I thought about 9, this is what actually happened

y2amabu7.jpg

Then this

a3a2y9y5.jpg

WHY IS EVERYBODY OUTSTAGING ME WHEN I DID MY SPARTAN RUN TODAY?

Joking aside, that is ridiculous. I mean, I wish I could think of a word better than "awesome". I saw the distance and was super proud. Then I saw the pace and my jaw dropped. How recently were you doing 2-3 mile jaunts at 12 min/mile pace?

WHY IS EVERYBODY OUTSTAGING ME WHEN I DID MY SPARTAN RUN TODAY?

I didn't! I barely participated in life this weekend- just for you to have your moment!!!!

I didn't! I barely participated in life this weekend- just for you to have your moment!!!!

hehe I appreciate it! :tongue:

Obviously I was just kidding. It was brought about because I have one friend who ran her first-ever marathon yesterday then I saw Pixie's outstanding run, both making me feel lazy about the craziness that I did.

Obviously I was just kidding. It was brought about because I have one friend who ran her first-ever marathon yesterday then I saw Pixie's outstanding run, both making me feel lazy about the craziness that I did.

Are you kidding!?!?!?! I would Love to have the stones to do Spartan Run!!! Just the thought of "ok if you can't do an obstacle- do burpees" scares the crap out of me!!!!!

I think the average is misleading, most of the miles are slower- I just had a couple really quick miles that brought the average down. I'll post my splits in a sec.

You are a rockstar man, AND you got to do that in FENWAY PARK???? OMG, that's like the holy grail of buildings to me~ I was born on the cape & lived in Woburn and NEVER got to see my beloved SOX play...sadness!

Heh. Well. Now you need to go do something!

Lazy about a spartan run? O.O Um...sure. You're officially insane. /me locks The Tin Man in a sanitorium.

Are you kidding!?!?!?! I would Love to have the stones to do Spartan Run!!! Just the thought of "ok if you can't do an obstacle- do burpees" scares the crap out of me!!!!!

I think the average is misleading, most of the miles are slower- I just had a couple really quick miles that brought the average down. I'll post my splits in a sec.

You are a rockstar man, AND you got to do that in FENWAY PARK???? OMG, that's like the holy grail of buildings to me~ I was born on the cape & lived in Woburn and NEVER got to see my beloved SOX play...sadness!

Now you have to go do one! Or a tough mudder! :P

Strutting is an important part of wielding a mighty food baby.

It is! :)

there was no strutting for me- after I ate all that, I could barely move my ass from the couch to the floor where I slept like a rock for at least an hour!!!

No no no no no. After eating, you have to imagine yourself as being so awesome that strutting is the ONLY allowed thing to do. ;)