• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HeathBar

The ALOT of Motivation Team

Hi Team,

Meet my friend the ALOT of Motivation.

attachment.php?attachmentid=6232&d=1352752099

He is going to be our mascot :)

ALOTs are mythical creatures that kind of look like a cross between a bear, a yak and a pug. Some people say they have magical powers; however I cannot confirm this. For more research on my friend, the Alot, check out this quick and very entertaining read (Clicky!)

This will be our thread to help motivate each other during the 6 week challenge. Post whatever you want here! If you are having a bad day, feel free to vent. If you want to post your workout logs or food intake daily, go for it! Need a little extra motivation to do your workout? Check in and say something before you give up for the day.

Also, I suggest we all subscribe to each others threads to keep track of everyone progress.

Here is a link to everyone's challenge threads:

HeathBar

WaketheChemist

Thirster

Kyliewyotie

Tinkerer

Wirilome

Katie.Marie

Edited by heathbar314

I'm excited to be a part of this group! Was fun reading through everyone's challenge post and seeing where you are coming from on your goals.

I hit the ground running today...worked out well that I had time to get some posting done tonight too! Might not happen that often but I enjoy the chance when it comes along!

Hah! you went witht he name i suggested, and even used the image. That's awesome!

Hi everyone! I was tired last night when i got home, but i dragged myself to the gym anyway. I'm glad I did cause i lifted 245lbs in my deadlift last night. I was so toasted but so proud after doing that.

I got my shower in, but I ended up falling asleep before getting my teeth brushed. :-(

Edited by thirster42

Read this while making spaghetti squash myself :) "Oh, well this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence." Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

"What a crazy random happenstance."

Photo? And yesterday I did good.

Doh, I didn't think to share a picture! Maybe next time since I'm definitely making it again!

My food for the day (this is where I struggle so I'm just gonna post it here as often as I can)

Breakfest - nonfat latte and egg white sandwich from dunkin donuts

Lunch - lettuce wrap, greek yogurt and another non-fat latte

Dinner - teriyaki salmon with broccoli

Dessert - low calorie pumpkin pie thingie

4/4 "go's" for me today! yippe

Workout: none, had to do some school work instead running like I wanted to. :(

Edited by heathbar314

Hey all, sweet team name! I have felt super tired all day today but I still did my 20 minutes of walking. I was too tired to cook good stuff so I had two epic salads today for lunch and dinner, and a little bit of melon for a snack. Right now there are snickerdoodles on my desk that were left by a sabotaging co-worker. I'm waiting for him to leave so I can move them to a distant location. Planning on doing some push-ups at work after everyone else leaves.

Biking to work tomorrow. In this area, that mean I need to go check batteries in my headlight, taillight, and possibly headlamp. And then I need to find all my waterproof stuff!

Also, going to try and talk my wife into trying that spaghetti squash recipe. We don't eat Paleo, but that doesn't mean we don't like bacon, chicken, and pesto!

What kind of lettuce wraps do you make? What types of lettuce do you use for your wraps? I think I might try the pesto sauce :)

Also feel like I have done well the last 2 days.

I use iceberg lettuce for the wrap part. The filling can be whatever! My current favorite is deli turkey, 2 slices of bacon, tomato and avocado.

I bet if you used turkey, tomato and pesto it would be delicious!

Hey all, sweet team name! I have felt super tired all day today but I still did my 20 minutes of walking. I was too tired to cook good stuff so I had two epic salads today for lunch and dinner, and a little bit of melon for a snack. Right now there are snickerdoodles on my desk that were left by a sabotaging co-worker. I'm waiting for him to leave so I can move them to a distant location. Planning on doing some push-ups at work after everyone else leaves.

Yikes, move those cookies ASAP! Let someone else enjoy them :)

Biking to work tomorrow. In this area, that mean I need to go check batteries in my headlight, taillight, and possibly headlamp. And then I need to find all my waterproof stuff!

Also, going to try and talk my wife into trying that spaghetti squash recipe. We don't eat Paleo, but that doesn't mean we don't like bacon, chicken, and pesto!

Have a nice ride to work tomorrow, is it cold where you live? I live in Florida so I don't know how the rest of the US works LOL! And ya, any recipe with bacon is pretty much a win in my book.

id just like to stop in to say that i am in love with your mascot.

:-D

I used all of my creative skillz and artistic ability to modify those pom poms to fit that picture. I was inspired by Heathbar's challenge thread so i created that and suggesed the team name. Apparently Heathbar loved it :-D

I'm not sure how this accountibilibuddies thing works, but can I join this group?

Hi Rabbit! You are welcome to join.

Just for future reference since I think this is an idea that will be sticking around, to officially join a group you go to this document. Spezzy put the link in the challenge description.