• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HeathBar

The ALOT of Motivation Team

So I was going to try and get around to all your threads tonight, but my brain is so dead tonight that even the idea of reading seems exhausting. Sorry. I will try to catch up with you all tomorrow.

So I was going to try and get around to all your threads tonight, but my brain is so dead tonight that even the idea of reading seems exhausting. Sorry. I will try to catch up with you all tomorrow.

S'alright. I've only made the rounds once or twice, msotly pay more attention to this thread. Although i did ping wakethechemist to see what they were up to.

Its all good, you got us all in one shot on this thread.

Thanks for checking in, I am doing great how about you?

Pretty good. The semester is wrapping up, so everything I finish gives my the high of I never have to complete another project for this class again. I tend to be very task oriented, so I love checking things off my list. It is nice to see the list ending. I feel like many of my goals are becoming more habit than super involved and mentally challenging. So all in all things are pretty amazing.

How about everyone else? Just out of curiousity, what was the hardest thing people had to do this challenge?

My hardest thing was motivation. I felt like skipping alot (see what I did) of my workouts.

The ability to change my workouts helped, but I still wasn't really looking forward to them most days.

Mine was great. I had a work picnic, we had a petting zoo! It was in the park, and it was nice.

My wife and I also went to a parade where we dress up my jeep with Christmas lights etc. We went with our jeep club, and brought my wife's best friend. We had good company and the event was a good time.

Is anyone participating in the mini-challenege? Which activites will you be doing?

I think I'm going to do the run/walk one and the weight lifting one to move presents.

A little late, but here it is:

Week 3 roundup:

Soda count- 3

soda calories- 650 (3100 calorie reduction)

I've been away for a while BUT congrats on that soda intake! You are doing great!

Week 5 Tally:

Goal #1: 5/7

Goal #2: 6/7 (I didn't enjoy it like I thought I would which made me feel guilty that I had it in the first place. I thought it would taste good. But meh.)

Goal #3: 4/7

Goal #4: 3/7 (I finished the Perler bead project which I am very happy with) Today I shall be finishing up the big star wars quilt for my cousin Jasmine and then starting my last quilt. A lap Star Wars quilt for my boyfriend. It's his Christmas present. Woo!

I've also added up my totals for this challenge.

I don't know if I should level up. Maybe a half level. I say half level because I did a huge improvement from the last challenge. This time I kept going instead of giving up at week 2.

Goal Summary:

GOAL #1 27/42 = D *I could have done WAY better. I put my work before my health which is TABOO!!! I also put Zach before my health AKA I'd lay in bed hungry waiting for him to get up. The next challenge will continue with food. Log my food intake. WHAT EXACTLY AM I putting in my mouth?

GOAL #2 27/42 = D *I gave up soda for 27 days which is a HUGE improvement. In the days I did drink soda, I would have 1 instead of 3. My water intake changed as well during the last 2 weeks. I realize also that I am no longer drinking soda to drink it because it's a habit. I will drink soda when I choose to. HOWEVER, for my next challenge, soda will continue to be part of the challenge because I drink soda when I'm stressed out or being emotional. I want to end the emotional eating and go for I am eating to continue my nourishment not I'm eating because I'm emotional.

GOAL #3 20/42 = F *I didn't walk as much as I would like to. I got lazy. I made up excuses. So instead it's going to continue on my next challenge.

GOAL #4 19/42 = F *I didn't work every day but I finished 2/3 projects that I wanted to do. I also got through a 1/3 of the last quilt. I did a great job!

Challenge Wrap up:

Diet:

Soda annihilation: I knocked this one out of the park. I haven’t had a soda in over two weeks. I’ve had some slight cravings but I’m handling everything just fine. I keep telling myself tha tI don’t need it or want it, it’s just my brain/body playing a trick on me to revert back to an unhealthy habit. Giving myself an A+ and +5 con

Fitness:

Start walking: I didn’t too great on this one. I struggled with setting a schedule and sticking with it, just like I have with other things in my past when it comes to fitness. I think part of the major issue is that I find walking to be boring, even when I’ve got music going. I made it 4/6 weeks, giving myself a C, +2.5 sta

Life:

Hygiene: I actually did a lot better on this one than I thought I would. A lot of my motivation came from wanting to look nice and being around my girlfriend sure helps motivate me as well. It’s still not where I want it to be, but I’ll take where I’m at now as opposed to where I was before this challenge. I’m giving myself a B, +3.75 cha

Start of challenge stats-

weight: 427

squat: 205

bench: 125

barbell row: 115

ohp: 110

deadlift: 235

End of challenge stats-

weight: 422 (this was my last weight, actually weight to be determined tonight)

squat: 245 (+40)

bench: 150 (+25)

barbell row: 140 (+25)

ohp: 125 (+15)

deadlift: 265 (+30)

Missed a couple of workouts here and there for various reasons, so I’m not entirely happy with where I ended up lift wise. I’ll have to buckle down and LIFT MOAR!

Overall Challenge Grade: B, 75%

I don't know if I should level up. Maybe a half level. I say half level because I did a huge improvement from the last challenge. This time I kept going instead of giving up at week 2.

you completed a challenge, that means you level up. the only time you don't level up is when you give up and don't complete the challenge. you stuck in there therefore you get your level.