• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aqweei

Looking for group! Official name: Head On!

I've had my challenges laid out for nearly 2 weeks now lol. Just waiting on Spezzy to open the forums so I can post them up. Im taking the rest of this week to get caught up with where I left off from before Christmas hit. 

Yep yep.  Still thinking about what challenges to attempt - I have two ongoing, but I need some more.  Do we want to keep the group going (and perhaps open up a few spots for new people)?

I love that idea! I'd enjoy being in this group again. :)

Totally must a skipped over that Rostov but sure. I'm all for keeping the group alive. I like you guys!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I made a team on the cross-guild sheet, same name and reserved 2 spots for Rostov & Aqweei(so just take those spots :)). Should we reserve one for HulmeK?

I making the news thread up for us. Thanks by the way! We will just add Hulmek as an extra if we need to. Hopefully he feels better soon and its nothing serious but he has been MIA. So I think its appropriate to allow him in but also give others the chance if they wish!

I making the news thread up for us. Thanks by the way! We will just add Hulmek as an extra if we need to. Hopefully he feels better soon and its nothing serious but he has been MIA. So I think its appropriate to allow him in but also give others the chance if they wish!

I agree 100% and I hope it's nothing serious as well.