• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

reedo

team awesome sauce (Its paleo btw)

I wanna join! Part of my challenge is actually to create Paleo recipes (mostly for locals) for my blog, so this would be great for me. Can I join?

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just in case I haven't made my case well enough ;) as my recipes will be mostly South African dishes, you can even get to learn some traditional Saffer dishes (that I am paleofying).

I would looooooooove to join! I made my first gluten-free chocolate cake last night and it was too hard to cut into. Yikes. So I might be more on the receiving and gleefully using side of the recipe exchange for a little while... but I do make a mean stuffed mushroom I'd be more than happy to share if you let me stay ;)

you all put us at seven. welcome wintageenvy, rabbit, rosita, twinkletoes, blindasutsutsu. our other members are myself and maegs.

(angelblaid we would love to have you unofficially,and I will petition spezzy to see if we can have an eighth member, but you didn't use the signup sheet)

Edited by reedo

it seems my name didn't take on the sign up sheet and someone else took my place. But i will happily still post recipes for everyone though.

Thanks Reedo, I guess I'll still post even it doesn't count as long as it helps people :)

Breakfast: Protein Shake - 1x banana, 6x ice blocks, 1/2 cup frozen berries, 1 tsp honey, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract

Lunch: Leftover Chicken a la King - recipe will be up on my blog next week

Dinner: Bacon, Tuna, Cranberry, Walnut and Avo salad (dressing made from coconut cream and mustard)

Snack: Primal Blueprint Protein Balls (minus the coffee, cos caffeine gives me migraines)

I like it.

For me today

Breakfast: 3 Jumbo Eggs and 3 pieces of Nitrate free bacon

Lunch: Paleo Chicken Tortilla soup (So good!) form paleOMG.com

Dinner: Paleo Green Chile!

Snacked on some Cashews about 9:45

Hope everyone had a good day!

Hi, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better. I know I'll need encouragement with accountability and I hope to help others as well! I travel a lot so I'm not sure how many recipes I can supply, but when I'm home I'll see what I can contribute. I basically need some place to report so that I'm motivated to eat right with the many distractions during the upcoming holidays. We can do it!!!

Breakfast: eggs, bacon, all piled on top of a couple cups of spinach and drizzled with coconut oil

Lunch: chicken and a side of baked carrots, sweet potatoes, and red onions sprinkled with cinnamon

Lunch: Mediterranean chicken salad... From pita jungle so no work necessary

Snacks: banana with almond butter and some raw pomegranate seeds

All in all pretty good day.

Good news! My mother, who is interested in paleo (she has type 1 diabetes) has agreed to host a paleo Thanksgiving. I just found out and I've already started planning dishes, that's how excited I am.

Good news! My mother, who is interested in paleo (she has type 1 diabetes) has agreed to host a paleo Thanksgiving. I just found out and I've already started planning dishes, that's how excited I am.

That's sooooo awesome! Yay!

Just a note I am only doing 80/20 Paleo

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and a slice of French Toast

Lunch: Leftover Tuna salad from last night

Supper: Bobotie

Tons and Tons of water (I don't really drink anything else, except an occasional homemade green tea ice tea).

Just a note I am only doing 80/20 Paleo

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and a slice of French Toast

Lunch: Leftover Tuna salad from last night

Supper: Bobotie

Tons and Tons of water (I don't really drink anything else, except an occasional homemade green tea ice tea).

That's okay i do 80/20 as well...I like a beer every now and again. Of course part of my challenge this time is 500 liquid calories a week or less so it will make it easier to limit my intake on that. Also somedays i just wants me a sammich haha.

On another not i totally skipped breakfast thsi morning since I woke up super late.

Finished my Paleo chicken tortilla soup for lunch

Have some GC in the crockpot for when I get home. (new recipe first time trying it), and yes i do have a problem I loves GC too much :D

That's okay i do 80/20 as well...I like a beer every now and again. Of course part of my challenge this time is 500 liquid calories a week or less so it will make it easier to limit my intake on that. Also somedays i just wants me a sammich haha.

On another not i totally skipped breakfast thsi morning since I woke up super late.

Finished my Paleo chicken tortilla soup for lunch

Have some GC in the crockpot for when I get home. (new recipe first time trying it), and yes i do have a problem I loves GC too much :D

I hear you on the sammich - mine is pancakes or salmon bagels. The deli owner actually asked me this morning why i haven't had a pancake in so long (the last time i had one, i had the embarassing - and awesome - experience of my belt sliding off in the middle of the deli and having to move it up a notch to tighten it). Told him it's cos his super delicious pancakes are not paleo approved (blank look so i said gluten and wheat free).

Here are links to the two recipes I made for this week.

http://paleomg.com/paleo-crockpot-pork-green-chile/ I really like this recipe could be a bit spicier for me though.

http://paleomg.com/chicken-tortilla-soup/ Absolutely delicious will be making this again very soon! As a side for the tortilla chips for this I found Sweet Potato tortilla chips at Whole foods and the subbed quite well for the real thing.

On another note can everyone put a link to your challenges in here so we can check up on one another! (I fails at finding people) :(

Edited by blindasutsutsu

I would like to put my challege in my signature but clearly I'm too tired to figure out how to do that right now. Meh. Today I did the most paleo thing ever and poured butter onto bacon. Me from a year ago would have thought I had lost my damn mind. The bacon was leftover from this tasty dish: http://paleodish.com/2012/05/07/bacon-wrapped-mushroom-chicken-thighs/

Great news!!

I'm still stuck on the road. It's been lots of bacon and eggs, tuna, and chicken Cobb salad. I'll have to link my challenge later, but I also am looking forward to following/cheering everyone on!

Twinkle Toes, do you not ear red meat? I'm just curious because I notice its not on your list.