• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

reedo

team awesome sauce (Its paleo btw)

Twinkle Toes, do you not ear red meat? I'm just curious because I notice its not on your list.

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I definitely eat red meat. I work 12 hr night shift, 7 days a week. Sat will be my last night of a six week gig. That being said I'm limited to my food/carry out options. I'm not a big fan of reheating red meat. Next week is another story, bring on the steak and burgers (minus the bun)! :fat:

Yes, I definitely eat red meat. I work 12 hr night shift, 7 days a week. Sat will be my last night of a six week gig. That being said I'm limited to my food/carry out options. I'm not a big fan of reheating red meat. Next week is another story, bring on the steak and burgers (minus the bun)! :fat:

There is no food better than a deliciously cooked steak that is for sure. Since steak is Paleo it gives me a great reason to have it when I tailgate for football games ^^

woo hoo its been a long couple of days, 150 miles a day of driving on top of construction (yesterday I lifted a 12 foot 4x8 over my head while my employee braced it in place) have left me a bit beat to keep up.

excuses aside bobtie looks breathtaking, we did a paleo shepherds pie last night (by we I mean my wife made it lol) http://www.wholelifehealth.ca/paleo-sweet-potato-shepherds-pie/

today held three salads two eggs, one sausage, and a delicious bit of leftovers with a roast chicken for dinner, five mile run today as well, hooray!

There is no food better than a deliciously cooked steak that is for sure.

I heartily second this opinion.

Wooh! Good to be back in the game. Went for my walk yesterday, conquering this laziness induced by personal issues. Made an all paleo breakfast and am currently cooking food for the rest of the week. How's everyone doing with the challenge thus far?

great morning thus far, started with a salad at 6:30 am, went to a job-site for a few hours, bought some side pork (thinly sliced pork belly) think uncured unsalted bacon its the paleoest bacon, lol. had bacon and eggs for lunch w/ a delicious glass of almond milk. Heading up the mountain to lift heavy things for work, woot.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you're just not hungry for anything? I've had to remember to eat lunch all week, and I passed on dinner last night when husband came home late. I think I have the opposite of a tape worm, something's just keeping me constantly full.

We always order out Thai in my office on Fridays so yesterday was delicious as always...

Breakfast - Bacon & Sauerkraut (sounds weird, but fermented food is supposed to be good for you in the morning)

Lunch - Chicken & Broccoli stirfry w/ extra veggies (I learned that if you ask for no rice they give you extra veggies WIN!)

Dinner - Skipped (oops, I guess we'll call it accidental IF?)

I did my weekend workout today, so it's all about the protein...

Sunrise Smoothie - Designer Whey Protein Powder, Strawberry, Banana, and OJ

Post workout - Almonds & Pickles (to help stave off cramps)

Lunch - Bacon & Mixed greens salad

Dinner is going to be orange marinated white fish with some greens and roasted cauliflower. I love me some cauliflower and we have two heads in the fridge right now!

Vintage - that just sounds sooooooo delish!!! Also i am not surprised you skipped dinner on Friday. I wouldn't have been able to eat more after the lunch you had! I have a tendency to eat small meals (ever since going Paleo my meal portions have decreased and my meal times are at about 2 - 2.5 per day).

This weekend wasn't too bad. The deli owner must really like me because he made gluten free pancakes on Friday so i could have one. I'm not sure what he used, but he made such an effort (and had such a HUGE smile on his face when he presented it to me), that i didn't have the heart to plus they were yummy. It doesn't matter, i don't mind, everything else i ate on Friday was pretty much paleo.

on saturday i had a protein shake after my workout and then headed to my brother for a braai (BBQ). In RSA braai's consist mainly of meat, everything else is inconsequential, but he had some green salad and carrot salad for me (and the boys who don't eat meat for some reason). I was a little stuffed after that, so didn't bother with supper when i got home.

Today was just a huge mess - so much food. Breakfast involved bagels, salmon, cream cheese, scrambled eggs and cocktail beef sausages. for lunch i made a roast (i do every second sunday so i have chicken left over for a few meals) - chicken, sweet potatoes, carrots, marrows and red onions. And for supper i had a tuna and cranberry salad with 2x apple ciders while sitting at the concert.

Question: does anyone else find that on workout days they are inclined to eat less than on non-workout days? For some reason i am just not as hungry on workout days, but on rest days i could eat like an Ethopian at a banquet. Weird!

Oh and a little trick i want to pass onto everyone - which not only helps with time and saving money, but it totally eliminates the "what do i eat that's Paleo today" question. I set my meal plan for the week on a sunday, pop down to the shops to get the ingredients i don't already have at home (who doesn't already do this), but the kicker is: I pack them into little bags, ready for cooking, with the recipe and into my fridge. I never ever have to think about what's for dinner - i just grab a bag out of the fridge/freezer and voila dinner (and lunch the next day cos i eat leftovers) is served!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6396[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6397[/ATTACH]

post-7124-13567245477367_thumb.jpg

post-7124-13567245478326_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone! This weekend was sooo bad food-wise for me! I went larping, so I knew it in advance though, since I don't bring my own food (more time for fun stuff if I'm not cooking!). I ate lots of bread, some potatoes & whatnot, and some cake because it was someone's birthday. I figure that the amount of running around & fighting in armour that I did had to balance it out at least a little though :)

How was everyone else's weekend?

Reedo checkin' in, just stomped out a three miler, paleo all day, they wife is cooking kale chips as we speak (not sure if want???) and all together things (other than that damn book) have been progressing well, I think I will start on the book now. acountabillabuddy out.

i don't mind being a text buddy. I'm in RSA so it would most likely have to be over whatsapp or g-talk (i have an android and an iPad so it really doesn't matter). If you want me to be your text buddy PM me your details.

So....I am bad about posting on weekends :-/ They just get sooooo full with stuffs! I had a good weekend of eating full paleo minus my dinner last night where i had Brown rice with chicken and veggies...still didn't feel too guilty about it since it was brown rice. :)

I can be a text buddy too if anyone needs it. (After all one of my challenges is to "inspire others to get healthy") :)

OoO also wanted to post a pic I took this weekend...Did i tell you guys I was a big football guy haha. Go Broncos!

665580_623243124000_2026509757_o.jpg

I'm not sure who the Broncos are (sorry) but I feel the same way about Rugby and my local side. Looks like you had a good time :)

Breakfast: Protein Shake - banana, pineapple, paw paw, egg, raw honey (from my mum's garden), pineapple juice.

Lunch: Chicken mayo on a bread roll

Supper: Moussaka with steamed carrots

I also had half a piece of carrot cake (it was Paleo, my mum is perfecting her recipe for me - not that she'd give it to me yet). I only had half a slice because the frosting was so sweet (not sure what was happening there). Tomorrow's snack is frozen banana and macadamia nut butter "sammiches".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6411[/ATTACH]

post-7124-13567245481516_thumb.jpg

post-7124-13567245481516_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure who the Broncos are (sorry) but I feel the same way about Rugby and my local side. Looks like you had a good time :)

Breakfast: Protein Shake - banana, pineapple, paw paw, egg, raw honey (from my mum's garden), pineapple juice.

Lunch: Chicken mayo on a bread roll

Supper: Moussaka with steamed carrots

I also had half a piece of carrot cake (it was Paleo, my mum is perfecting her recipe for me - not that she'd give it to me yet). I only had half a slice because the frosting was so sweet (not sure what was happening there). Tomorrow's snack is frozen banana and macadamia nut butter "sammiches".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6411[/ATTACH]

All you need to know is that they are the best team in american football. :) The states aren't good about Rugby though I love the sport...I keep debating joining an adult league here but don't have enough time to devote to it at this point.

My contact details (except my number) are:

Gtalk: audriw@gmail.com (also my main email if you want to drop me a mail)

Just let me know who you are in your first message, so i don't unintentionally block you ;) Also i'm in South Africa so i'm about 6 hours ahead of the Eastern Seaboard in the US and 6 hours behind Australasia (pretty much in the same time zone as Europe give or take about an hour), but I'm online all the time except when i'm sleeping (which is either evening or morning depending where you are).

feel free to pm, text, skype or however else you would like to get in touch with me my # is (360) 713-3316.

I like your style. Here is my cell info 720-201-7311 I am at MST everyone feel free to text me if needed. I am generally awake from 6:30am-12:00am (I know I know I should sleep more) Maegs I have your info in my phone now. :)

Got all the info guys. My skype name (I think it's in my info, but anyway...) is missbraden. I can't find my webcam, but occasionally you can reach me there as well.